• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Millennia How to make millennia LTF after upgrade

s1t2y3a3m6

TF Ace
After end of a long clash finaly get upgraded to millennia from the wretched business money back.

But it's now chargeable so another clash started to make it LTF but customer care denied to raise request for LTF. Already spent 1.5 lakh from the day received it.

So how can I make it LTF ? Provide your valuable suggestions.

Last edited:
I apply for many credit cards, which is why I have 18, but it's not recommended to get so many cards because it will affect your finances. It's hard to manage and will impact your future ability to get cards or loans because banks will consider you highly leveraged, as @SSV mentioned.

My CIBIL journey started with BNPL cards. I had a few BNPL cards like Lazypay, MoneyView, and PostPe. Then I got a few pay-later options like Flipkart Pay Later, Paytm Postpaid, and ZestMoney.

My credit card journey started on May 20, 2022, when my first credit card, the Flipkart Axis Card with a 15K limit, was approved. I was so happy that day.

As time went on, I applied for many cards. A few got rejected, a few got approved, a few received LE offers, and a few cards got closed. Now I have 18 active cards, no loans, no BNPL cards & no pay laters.
if you don't mind can you please tell me the names of your credit cards with their limit

I'm trying to convert my Millennia to LTF but they denied saying "Based on receipt of your e-mail, we have reviewed your request for upgrade to Lifetime Free Card appropriately and regret to inform you that we are unable to process your request. As per the terms and conditions charges will be applicable. We earnestly seek your understanding in this regard."
They should at least mention some reason for denial.

What was your mails content, how did they respond?
Initially, they rejected my request stating that all cards are chargeable cards.........
Then Again I raised req to grievance redressal directly. I mentioned that I've multiple cards and I can't pay charges for all these cards and I've been using this Millennia card consistently and I am a preferred banking customer of HDFC.

Actually, My intention is to cancel this card as I already hold SBI cashback cc and many other for 5% csb on online spends so there's no0 point of using this paid card now, I just tried my luck by asking them for LTF conv surprisingly it worked.

Initially, they rejected my request stating that all cards are chargeable cards.........
Then Again I raised req to grievance redressal directly. I mentioned that I've multiple cards and I can't pay charges for all these cards and I've been using this Millennia card consistently and I am a preferred banking customer of HDFC.

Actually, My intention is to cancel this card as I already hold SBI cashback cc and many other for 5% csb on online spends so there's no0 point of using this paid card now, I just tried my luck by asking them for LTF conv surprisingly it worked.
with hdfc lot of ppl here closed lower cards and got it later the higher variants
try ur luck since u already have sbi cb

This card (Millennia) working with discount on Flipkart/Amazon + 5% extra cashback too.

This is one of the millennial card if you know how to use it 😉.

My suggestion, keep it.

Join my millennia group if you don't know much about this card ✨.

Last edited:
This card (Millennia) working with discount on Flipkart/Amazon + 5% extra cashback too.

This is one of the millennial card if you know how to use it 😉.

My suggestion, keep it.

Join my millennia group if you don't know much about this card ✨.
I availed this and got around 3-4k in the last 6 months
To be honest it's a good card That's why I've not mentioned the word "close/cancel" in my email and just reqstd them based on my spends.

Wow, last month I got a LE on my LTF moneyback+ and two days back they started offering me millenia FYF, I have alot of cards and didn't use HDFC except for minor transactions. So was under the dilemma as to should I upgrade to millenia and pay for it.

Wow, last month I got a LE on my LTF moneyback+ and two days back they started offering me millenia FYF, I have alot of cards and didn't use HDFC except for minor transactions. So was under the dilemma as to should I upgrade to millenia and pay for it.
This is a trap to make u their paid customer
if u can convert it to LTF or if u can recover the fee take it.

hdfc started mission all LTF to convert some how to upgrade and FYF later rob fee from us

This is a trap to make u their paid customer
if u can convert it to LTF or if u can recover the fee take it.
I am persistently sending them mails to convert it to LTF, rejected twice, let's see if the third times a charm. I could manage to spend enough to reverse the fees, but don't wish too be under that pressure. Already have an SBI card which is paid and I club expenses on it to reverse the charges, besides I have a host of cards including Apay, Axis Flipkart, etc which are all LTF.

Back