• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to open axis account for credit card only user

makman

TF Select
VIP Lounge
One in my family has a credit card only relationship with axis. After logging into mobile app or net banking, there is no option to create a bank account under that customer id. If following the new account open process under the axis homepage, it will mostly create a new customer id. How do I manage new savings account under the same credit card customer id?

One in my family has a credit card only relationship with axis. After logging into mobile app or net banking, there is no option to create a bank account under that customer id. If following the new account open process under the axis homepage, it will mostly create a new customer id. How do I manage new savings account under the same credit card customer id?
I had opened Savings Account …1 year after getting a credit card.
In mobile app, phone number is used to login… after my savings account got opened …it automatically started showing up in the app … I didn’t have to do anything at all.

I had opened Savings Account …1 year after getting a credit card.
In mobile app, phone number is used to login… after my savings account got opened …it automatically started showing up in the app … I didn’t have to do anything at all.
How did you open the account? From inside the app or offline? When I click apply now , it opens a new account creation webpage which I heard will create new account under new customer id

• Hehe
Reactions: SSV
Recently my mother's Axis Account opening through my RM got rejected. She is an existing credit card customer but the RM is saying that it was rejected due to a video Kyc problem. Haven't had the time to reapply yet as he is saying that we should come to the branch to do it.

• Hehe
No, Only 1 Customer ID is per customer so, the new bank account will be linked to the customer of the credit cards.

How did you open the account? From inside the app or offline? When I click apply now , it opens a new account creation webpage which I heard will create new account under new customer id
Don’t worry.
Open the account from anywhere… it won’t matter.
It will all be linked under same login

look from here :

Back