• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to reapply for TATA NEU Card

Ziya7000

TF Buzz
Good Morning Friends,
I have HDFC Bank Regalia Credit Card, recently i got an offer of Tata Neu Card but the same was rejected as the details in PAN card and Bank Account were different. Now I have updated my bank account details as per PAN card. Please suggest me how can I reapply for TATA NEU card.

pprakash11

TF Prestige
Good Morning Friends,
I have HDFC Bank Regalia Credit Card, recently i got an offer of Tata Neu Card but the same was rejected as the details in PAN card and Bank Account were different. Now I have updated my bank account details as per PAN card. Please suggest me how can I reapply for TATA NEU card.
Through a different mobile number account on Tata neu

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
Good Morning Friends,
If same mob no then after 3 months try

akshayhs

TF Ace
Good Morning Friends,
Wait, how did you get the Regalia card processed if your PAN number and the same info was different in the bank? Did you apply and get the card first and then opened an account later?

Salvo08

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Good Morning Friends,
If you have to reapply then generally three months after the rejection. But I'll suggest that if you were issued an application number then try sending the corrected documents to HDFC Chennai office giving reference of the application number. Chances are bleak but better than sitting idle for three months and waiting to re-apply.

akki7163

TF Select
Good Morning Friends,
How did you reapply your Tata Neu credit card?

kshitij_0

TF Ace
Through a different mobile number account on Tata neu
If same mob no then after 3 months try
I got rejected for Tata Neu Infinity 6 months back. I didn't get offer to apply through same number so applied through different number 3 days back and that too Neu Plus because that was the only option available.
Now they are saying I already have HDFC CC so they won't process the request. They are saying we'll give you LE on the old number if you want by providing income docs.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-09-28 at 2.58.05 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-09-28 at 2.58.05 PM.png
    86.6 KB · Views: 12

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
I got rejected for Tata Neu Infinity 6 months back. I didn't get offer to apply through same number so applied through different number 3 days back and that too Neu Plus because that was the only option available.
Now they are saying I already have HDFC CC so they won't process the request. They are saying we'll give you LE on the old number if you want by providing income docs.
Old number which card u hold?
If with LE u get infinia eligibility try that

Salvo08

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Aren’t you applying through Tata Neu app
Better to apply through Tata Neu App. Think you are applying through HDFC Portal. Sharing the link below, you can try that. Not sharing for referral bonus per se but you can give it a try. My personal experience tells me that it’s better to use the same mob No registered with HDFC and in Tata Neu App. Don’t try to switch Nos.

Save up to 10% on every purchase with Tata Neu HDFC Bank Credit Card! Apply now and unlock incredible rewards on bill payments, travel, electronics, groceries, and airport lounge access. Get rewarded for your UPI transactions by applying for a RuPay card. Get yours today with Zero Joining Fee at https://www.tatadigital.com/finance...tail?referralCode=VIJA671&utm_content=VIJA671

or simply use my referral code VIJA671. Start saving now!

pprakash11

TF Prestige
You need to abuse HDFC

then they will come on track

kshitij_0

TF Ace
Old number which card u hold?
If with LE u get infinia eligibility try that
I am using Millennia with 2L limit.

Better to apply through Tata Neu App. Think you are applying through HDFC Portal. Sharing the link below, you can try that. Not sharing for referral bonus per se but you can give it a try. My personal experience tells me that it’s better to use the same mob No registered with HDFC and in Tata Neu App. Don’t try to switch Nos.

Save up to 10% on every purchase with Tata Neu HDFC Bank Credit Card! Apply now and unlock incredible rewards on bill payments, travel, electronics, groceries, and airport lounge access. Get rewarded for your UPI transactions by applying for a RuPay card. Get yours today with Zero Joining Fee at https://www.tatadigital.com/finance...tail?referralCode=VIJA671&utm_content=VIJA671

I applied through Neu App only. I can't use same number coz it was already rejected that's why used different number

Salvo08

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I am using Millennia with 2L limit.

I applied through Neu App only. I can't use same number coz it was already rejected that's why used different number
But you said rejected six months back. One can re-apply after three months so don’t see a problem there. But as you are facing it so you would obviously know it better.

rafzy

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

i just used youre referral for signing up for the infinity card. hopefully it goes thru