• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to redeem one class upgrade voucher from Club Vistara?

Hisoka

TF Ace
Hey. I've Axis Vistara Signature Credit card which offers CV Silver Membership. I've redeemed complimentary tickets as there's a redeem button right beside that voucher. But what about one class upgrade voucher? Has anyone tried redeeming that? I can't see any option of how to use that.

Also. Can this voucher be applied if we book our ticket using CV points? Or it's only when we book tickets using cash?

Thanks in advance

TheMentalist

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hey. I've Axis Vistara Signature Credit card which offers CV Silver Membership. I've redeemed complimentary tickets as there's a redeem button right beside that voucher. But what about one class upgrade voucher? Has anyone tried redeeming that? I can't see any option of how to use that.

Also. Can this voucher be applied if we book our ticket using CV points? Or it's only when we book tickets using cash?

Thanks in advance
Vistara Priority Connect - 8130088888, they will upgrade if you booked using points, but not if booked using voucher

Hisoka

TF Ace
Vistara Priority Connect - 8130088888, they will upgrade if you booked using points, but not if booked using voucher
So I’ve to book flight and then call them? And are you sure they’ll upgrade using CV points flight? Coz I read somewhere that it’s not possible, but thanks for the number. I’ll try

TheMentalist

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
So I’ve to book flight and then call them? And are you sure they’ll upgrade using CV points flight? Coz I read somewhere that it’s not possible, but thanks for the number. I’ll try
I have done the same, they didn't upgrade my ticket booked using voucher, but upgraded the one booked using CV points

This is possible if award seats are available. E.g there are only 2 buisness class award tickets per flight compared to 8 in premium economy flights. Best is to call customer care for availablity of upgraded class award tickets . They will assist for both booking and upgrading.

coolguy1

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Off topic - They give free tickets - Economy and business in Co branded card - So whats the max value of that ticket ? and is it for Domestic only ?

No value limit, any direct domestic flight works.

coolguy1

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Is there any way to get more upgrade vouchers?
I heard they used to offer regular flyers(gold and above) on their birthdays but not everyone.
You also get some vouchers on renewal depending on the card variant you hold.

ayush0010

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I have one Premium Economy voucher and 2 one class upgrade vouchers. We are 3 passengers, will it be possible for all 3 vouchers to be redeemed for the same flight (DEL-BLR route), considering there are limited award seats?
Do one class upgrade vouchers also work on this limited award seats quota? Or once we have an Economy ticket, they simply upgrade provided Premium Economy has availability in total (not just award seats) ?

Hisoka

TF Ace
I have one Premium Economy voucher and 2 one class upgrade vouchers. We are 3 passengers, will it be possible for all 3 vouchers to be redeemed for the same flight (DEL-BLR route), considering there are limited award seats?
Do one class upgrade vouchers also work on this limited award seats quota? Or once we have an Economy ticket, they simply upgrade provided Premium Economy has availability in total (not just award seats) ?
One class upgrade voucher only works on tickets booked through cash or CV points. Not on award seats.

ayush0010

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
One class upgrade voucher only works on tickets booked through cash or CV points. Not on award seats.
I think you did not understand the question. There are total 3 passengers. For one, I will use the Premium Economy voucher. For rest 2, I will book regular Economy tickets and use upgrade vouchers. The question is will it be possible to have all this done in the same flight, considering limited no. of award seats?

PRIYANSHU_

TF Premier
Suppose I book a connecting flight in that can i choose which flight to redeem the voucher,
eg: Indore to Bagdora it has lay over in Delhi
so can i redeem the voucher for delhi to Bagdora flight and pay for Indore to Delhi flight.

Zacobite

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Suppose I book a connecting flight in that can i choose which flight to redeem the voucher,
eg: Indore to Bagdora it has lay over in Delhi
so can i redeem the voucher for delhi to Bagdora flight and pay for Indore to Delhi flight.
yes.. do via customer service

hedgehog2122

TF Premier
Just a quick question on this.

If i book a flight through MMT or some other 3rd party will this upgrade voucher work OR do i have to book flight directly from Vistara portal post logging in account.

I got one voucher through Regalia Gold milestone