• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to redeem the PhonePe Cashback balance?

CosmicCat

TF Premier
I have PhonePe cashback balance of around ₹100. I've tried FASTag recharge and a bunch of other bill payment options in PhonePe, but for some reasons, the option to partially or fully redeem the cashback balance doesn't appear.

The only way I know of is to buy from Flipkart, and choose PhonePe as the payment method, and the option to pay with both cashback balance as well as other payment methods appear together. However, I don't buy from Flipkart, and neither want to buy anything in the future as well.

Is there any other way to redeem it? Like on Amazon or anywhere else?

CosmicCat

TF Premier
1mg, netmeds, jio
I think big basket also supports phonepe wallet, u can try coz i m not sure.

Snapay with pay with rewards

Above all should work, give it a try!
Thanks. However, both 1mg and BigBasket don't give PhonePe cashback option as redeemable if you order from the Tata Neu app — without which the delivery charges are higher and there are no rewards.

prc1990

TF Ace
I have PhonePe cashback balance of around ₹100. I've tried FASTag recharge and a bunch of other bill payment options in PhonePe, but for some reasons, the option to partially or fully redeem the cashback balance doesn't appear.

The only way I know of is to buy from Flipkart, and choose PhonePe as the payment method, and the option to pay with both cashback balance as well as other payment methods appear together. However, I don't buy from Flipkart, and neither want to buy anything in the future as well.

Is there any other way to redeem it? Like on Amazon or anywhere else?
Try recharge or bill pay.

Gaara

TF Ace
if the Flipkart option doesn’t suit your preferences, unfortunately, there isn’t a direct way to redeem Phone Pe cashback on platforms like Amazon. However, you try myntra?