• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to setup Utility & Other Bills for Autopayment on Axis Magnus

Max

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I have been using HDFC cards in the past, and have setup all my utility bills (mobile / electricity / gas etc.) for auto payment using the HDFC Billpay / SmartPay portal, which is super convenient as bills are paid automatically from my credit cards, reducing the friction for me.

Having recently moved to Axis Magnus CC (I don't have an Axis Bank account) - I am looking for a similar solution, to setup autopay for all my utility bills via my Magnus CC. I have searched the Axis CC/Netbanking portal, and to the best of my understanding you can't do this if you don't have an Axis Bank NetBanking account setup.

Can someone help with a solution if they know of it please?
I am happy to use 3rd party solutions as well, preferably one that doesn't levy any fees. An example would be to use PayZapp (except the iOS app has an issue registering Magnus at the moment, so can't use it).

Last edited:
Solution
For anyone still struggling with this problem, I’ve used PAYZAPP app to set up all bills and use Magnus to pay them off.
Back