• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to speak to Credit Card Customer care of bob cc

ObliviousAlive

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
trying to reach customer care of bank of baroda credit card on phone but not getting any menu option for speaking to customer care
Any idea how can i speak to someone in customer care to see if one time waiver can be done for late payment?

Krishna Kumar

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
call in odd hours.. like late night.
its open 24/7..
call like below and give some random application number..
there wille a choice at the end toconnect to an agent..

1800-266-5100 / 1800-266-7100 press 1 for preferred language> Press 3 check application status > Enter application number
This worked. Thank you. I was able to connect to an agent.

But... for every single query that guy is giving a same reply "Pls mail to cc" :ROFLMAO:
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Customer care service at its peak!!

• Haha
Reactions: SSV

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
You got your WISH fulfilled... talking to a human...
what happens after that is between you and BOB !! ;)
Same happened to me. Worked like a charm but I couldn’t get my query resolved. Operation success but patient dead 😅😅 @SSV thanks for the hack!!
I think Elon Musk is already doing testing on his new technology thru BOB CS…
Neuralink

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge

joshuatree

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
They are quite underrated. If BoB can improve their customer service, then more people will be interested. Premier has a decent reward structure for an LTF card and also provided 4 international Lounge access.
I know that. Eterna seems so good. But with this kind of customer service, not touching BoB with a bargepole. I have seen glitches where customer service is required. If this is the case, will need to go a temple/church/gurudwara for help since BoB won't help!

For example, Eterna reward structure:

Base Rewards: 3 RP / ₹100 spent.

Reward Points can only be redeemed in the form of statement credit and each reward point is equal to ₹0.25. So the card offers a sweet 3.75% cashback up to the max cap per month and then 0.75% above that.

The card comes with an annual fee of ₹2499 + GST, but if your annual income submitted in the form of income proof is upwards of ₹30L per annum, BOB Financial is known to issue this card on an LTF basis.

You can earn 5X bonus by paying your RedGirraffe rental through PayZapp and not directly but first loading the amount into your PayZapp wallet, using the Eterna credit card and then paying the Rental payment using the wallet balance on Payzapp. The wallet load on Payzapp is free and it triggers the 5X bonus on the Eterna as of now.

So assume if you have a monthly rental payment of ₹50,000 per month, the calculation is as follows:

5X Rewards: 5000 RPs until ₹33,333.33
Base Rewards: 500 RPs for the remaining ₹16,666.67
Total Rewards: 5500 RP
Statement Credit: ₹1375

The only fee is the 0.39% fee that RedGiraffe charges.

Last edited: