• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to speak to Credit Card Customer care of bob cc

ObliviousAlive

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
trying to reach customer care of bank of baroda credit card on phone but not getting any menu option for speaking to customer care
Any idea how can i speak to someone in customer care to see if one time waiver can be done for late payment?

_na_cheese

TF Premier
I've tried the number mentioned on the card. It's fairly easy to Get the option to speak to care executives, but the problem is that nobody connects at the other end after a lot of waiting and the call disconnects.

Strange

TF Legend
Call 1800225100
Select Language Press 1 for English or 2 for Hindi.
Then press 9 to talk to customer care.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-02-12-11-54-46-16.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-02-12-11-54-46-16.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 19

roshancc

TF Premier
I think they have the most HORRIBLE CS over Phone , Throughout the day the IVR says we're busy call us after 30 Minutes , That 30 Minutes never arrives they be busy throughout the day, What happens if you want urgent help :ROFLMAO:

Strange

TF Legend
I think they have the most HORRABLE CS over Phone , Throughout the day the IVR says we're busy call us after 30 Minutes , That 30 Minutes never arrives they be busy throughout the day, What happens if you want urgent help :ROFLMAO:
Call them between 12pm - 2pm. Your call might get connected.

kuamit263@

TF Buzz
To speak to the customer care of Bank of Baroda Credit Card kindly visit their official website BOB official website., you can follow these steps:

1. Find the customer care contact number: Look for the customer care contact number specifically dedicated to BOB Credit Card. You can find this number on the back of your credit card or on the Bank of Baroda website.

2. Dial the customer care number: Use your phone to dial the customer care number you found. Make sure to have your credit card details and any relevant information ready, such as your account number or identification details.

3. Follow the automated prompts: Once you connect to the customer care number, you might be greeted with an automated voice menu system. Listen carefully to the options provided and select the appropriate one for credit card-related queries or speaking to a customer care representative. Some common options may include account information, lost or stolen cards, or speaking to a representative.

4. Wait for a customer care representative: After selecting the appropriate option, you may be placed on hold or redirected to a customer care representative. Be patient and wait for a representative to assist you. The waiting time can vary depending on call volume.

5. Communicate your query or concern: Once connected to a customer care representative, explain the reason for your call and provide any necessary details or information they may require. If you have a specific issue or question, be clear and concise in describing it.

6. Follow the instructions and provide any requested information: The customer care representative will guide you through the process of addressing your query or concern. They might ask you to provide additional information or documentation to assist with the resolution. Follow their instructions and provide the requested details as accurately as possible.

7. Take note of the reference number: If the customer care representative provides you with a reference number for your interaction, make sure to write it down. This reference number can be helpful for future reference or if you need to follow up on the matter later.

Remember, the specific process and options may vary depending on the Bank of Baroda's customer care system. It's always a good idea to listen carefully to the automated prompts and follow the instructions provided during the call.

Krishna Kumar

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I am trying to reach the customer support executive by dialing the provided toll-free numbers, but there was no option in the IVR to speak with an agent.
I have tried the following numbers from my registered mobile number:
1800 225 100, 1800 103 1002, 1800 103 1006, 1800 266 7100, 1800 266 5100

DMed them on Instagram and Emailed as well. But these doesn't help for emergencies.

Anyone has idea on this?

Krishna Kumar

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I am trying to reach the customer support executive by dialing the provided toll-free numbers, but there was no option in the IVR to speak with an agent.
I have tried the following numbers from my registered mobile number:
1800 225 100, 1800 103 1002, 1800 103 1006, 1800 266 7100, 1800 266 5100

DMed them on Instagram and Emailed as well. But these doesn't help for emergencies.

Anyone has idea on this?
Any help? @SSV @VISHESH_BANSAL @TechnoFino

rodeoSRP

TF Premier
Banker
@SSV i am able to register my rupay premier card in LoungeKey but not able to register in rupay select card website. Also, I am not able to add the card in UPI (BHIM and GPAY)

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
@SSV i am able to register my rupay premier card in LoungeKey but not able to register in rupay select card website. Also, I am not able to add the card in UPI (BHIM and GPAY)
call in odd hours.. like late night.
its open 24/7..
call like below and give some random application number..
there wille a choice at the end toconnect to an agent..

1800-266-5100 / 1800-266-7100 press 1 for preferred language> Press 3 check application status > Enter application number