• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to track Axis Bank Credit Card application?

Nubar

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I had applied for the Airtel Axis credit card offline. I now have an application id in this format -> C1-xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx-C1. Request the community's help on how can I track this application?

What's the typical TAT nowadays from approval to dispatch to delivery?
I recently had applied for Axis Vistara Infinite. The approval message came on Wednesday last week and card got delivered on Saturday, so around 4 days. However the updates from Bank on the App and Via SMS were messed up. Even after CC was delivered, Bank kept on sending messages that Card is ready for dispatch, is expected by so and so date etc.

Hi You can just call on this number and quote your PAN card number and phone number. The CX people will communicate you the status. It worked for me for Flipkart Axis Bank Credit card
Phone number : 1800 419 0072

I have applied for Flipkart LTF on 20th march, FI done on 21st, but its still showing in progress in status from last 12 days. No further updates, i have even sent email to circle nodal officer 6 days back, but no updates so far, what a pathetic service

Back