• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to track Standard Chartered DIGISMART credit card status

iamharry

TF Buzz
I had applied for standard chartered digi smart credit card on October 11th, my vkyc was completed by 14th Oct (I got confirmation via mail) and address verification was also done but I still haven't received any information about my application through mail or SMS from bank's side. I actually inquired about the same through chat service on standard chartered website on two separate occasions on 20th October and 31st October and they told that my credit card has been approved but were unable to tell me about the delivery. I also inquired on official Twitter handle but they have not responded to any of my queries via DM despite repeated reminders. I also emailed them on Customer.Care@sc.com about the same but they refused to answer me by saying that my email ID is not registered with then. This is so frustrating, has anyone else faced this situation with standard chartered? If yes, kindly help me to resolve this.

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
I had applied for standard chartered digi smart credit card on October 11th, my vkyc was completed by 14th Oct (I got confirmation via mail) and address verification was also done but I still haven't received any information about my application through mail or SMS from bank's side. I actually inquired about the same through chat service on standard chartered website on two separate occasions on 20th October and 31st October and they told that my credit card has been approved but were unable to tell me about the delivery. I also inquired on official Twitter handle but they have not responded to any of my queries via DM despite repeated reminders. I also emailed them on Customer.Care@sc.com about the same but they refused to answer me by saying that my email ID is not registered with then. This is so frustrating, has anyone else faced this situation with standard chartered? If yes, kindly help me to resolve this.
Only solution is to call for their customer service
They can say real fate
That chat service is of no use I hope they copied it from amex but not upto the mark

deep@vie

TF Legend
There are only two possibilities:
1.Your application has been declined.
2.any verification is pending.

Digvijay

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Try contacting rakesh.bheda@sc.com mumbai@sfplcards.com

iamharry

TF Buzz
There are only two possibilities:
1.Your application has been declined.
2.any verification is pending.
1. If my application is declined, they have to give me reason for rejection as per RBI guidelines but they haven't responded so far, so I don't think that is the case.
2. They haven't even contacted me regarding any kind of pending verification.

V360

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
1. If my application is declined, they have to give me reason for rejection as per RBI guidelines but they haven't responded so far, so I don't think that is the case.
2. They haven't even contacted me regarding any kind of pending verification.
Sorry to demotivate you, but Stan C Customer Care is pathetic. Even their nodal will not share the exact reason. They are least bothered to serve customers properly.