• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to transfer Amazon Shopping Voucher to Amazon Pay Balance?

Solution
First collect any shopping cashback coupon of your choice in 'rewards' section of APay. (Collect coupon of bigger amount if your shopping voucher balance is bigger to avoid doing multiple times)
Then place order from the collected coupon's product list with minimum amount mentioned and choose shopping voucher balance at checkout. (Pay remaining amount with any other payment mode if shopping voucher balance isn't sufficient)
After receiving cashback as APay balance, cancel the order. You'll get refund of the difference amount other than cashback received in original payment source.
Repeat the process for remaining amount of ASV (if any).

Mark as solution if found this helpful. 😉
Extending the validity or utilising isn't a matter for me here. I was just searching for a genuine way to convert the voucher balance as pay balance so that i can use it in paying bills etc. Anyways thanks all of you guys for your precious suggestions 😊
can;t convert ASV to AGV, as far as I know..
but there are smarter guys outh there than me..!!

First collect any shopping cashback coupon of your choice in 'rewards' section of APay. (Collect coupon of bigger amount if your shopping voucher balance is bigger to avoid doing multiple times)
Then place order from the collected coupon's product list with minimum amount mentioned and choose shopping voucher balance at checkout. (Pay remaining amount with any other payment mode if shopping voucher balance isn't sufficient)
After receiving cashback as APay balance, cancel the order. You'll get refund of the difference amount other than cashback received in original payment source.
Repeat the process for remaining amount of ASV (if any).

Mark as solution if found this helpful. 😉
Hmmm nice trick 🤔 but if you cancel the order too many times they may block your account...

Extending the validity or utilising isn't a matter for me here. I was just searching for a genuine way to convert the voucher balance as pay balance so that i can use it in paying bills etc. Anyways thanks all of you guys for your precious suggestions 😊
So it got transferred from asv to agv that way?

Back