• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to Transfer Flipkart Axis cashback to non axis bank account.

sam1803

TF Select
Hello TF Members,

I have around 6k cashback in my Flipkart Axis card account which got credited this statement. I don't use this card apart from big purchases in Flipkart if there are no other bank discounts available. Is there any way I can transfer this money to my bank account. The outstanding balance is negative. I don't have axis bank account. Any assistance will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Reactions: SSV
Solution
Write an email to Axis customer care requesting them to transfer the excess credit balance to your savings account. Make sure to share you account details and screenshot of cancelled cheque of your bank account
Hello TF Members,

I have around 6k cashback in my Flipkart Axis card account which got credited this statement. I don't use this card apart from big purchases in Flipkart if there are no other bank discounts available. Is there any way I can transfer this money to my bank account. The outstanding balance is negative. I don't have axis bank account. Any assistance will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
You can add this amount to any wallet like apay wallet and transfer to bank account, however 2.36% of 6000 will applicable.

Don't want to add 2.36% charges. Btw is the rule that banks have to credit the negative balance to the savings account only applies to the refunds or cashback also?
Cashbacks can also be transferred back to your savings account. No need to have axis sb account..
But they generally transfer to the account from where you last paid for CC payment.

You need to provide this sb account details and crossed cheque. Then they will transfer all your -ve balance including any cb amount.
I had previously transferred the excess balance two times to a non axis bank account.
Onetime it included cashback amount as well.
But as I said, they will transfer to the last payment sb account which appears in the statement of this particular CC.

All the best

Last edited:
Back