• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to unify Credit limit across all Axis Credit Cards?

Riya Sharma

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
I have a limit of 4.5 lakh since a week ago on my Axis Privilege Credit Card. But my Axis Select and Axis IOCL are still stuck at 52,000. How do I get all 3 of them to share the same limit of 4.5 lakhs?

Reactions: SSV
Solution
I have a limit of 4.5 lakh since a week ago on my Axis Privilege Credit Card. But my Axis Select and Axis IOCL are still stuck at 52,000. How do I get all 3 of them to share the same limit of 4.5 lakhs?
1) Call customer care.
2) Ask them your CL be = (Privilege CL) U ( Select CL) U ( IOCL CL)
3) You may also write to premium.experience@axisbank.com about this.

Note: while talking / writing to AXIS guys please use the term " you want to share/match your Privilege card CL among other cards. Dont use the term Limit increase of other cards to Privilege card.
Yep Priority under Family Banking
You should have tried fresh application then.

When I submitted my application ,prompt for KYC and Income docs collection by Executive came up but few minutes later text of application submission and processing came.

I checked the status on CC tracker where it was under eligibility check.
So I concluded there is no need of docs and finally it was approved next day.

You should have tried fresh application then.

When I submitted my application ,prompt for KYC and Income docs collection by Executive came up but few minutes later text of application submission and processing came.

I checked the status on CC tracker where it was under eligibility check.
So I concluded there is no need of docs and finally it was approved next day.
I did apply for privilege cc using fresh application but after some point i received a call when should we send an agent for Income doc collection later they notified C2C is only for 4L+ CL cards of other bank then the application was rejected.

Back