• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to update mobile number for icici credit card

Santhosh

TF Select
Hi Team,
How to update mobile number for icici credit card ?
I do not have icici saving account, have only icici credit card.

Hi Team,
How to update mobile number for icici credit card ?
I do not have icici saving account, have only icici credit card.
You can update your ICICI Bank credit card mobile number by using Internet banking, visiting an ATM, or visiting a bank branch:
  • Internet banking
    Log in to your Internet banking account, navigate to Service Requests or Customer Service, and look for the option to update your mobile number. Follow the instructions and enter your new mobile number, providing any additional details or authentication required. Once you submit the change, you should receive a confirmation message on your new mobile number.
  • ATM
    Insert your debit card at an ICICI Bank ATM, select Profile Management, and then select Mobile Number Change. Enter the OTP to approve the request and withdraw the receipt for verification. Your new mobile number should be activated after processing.
  • Bank branch
    Download the "Stay Connected" form or request it at a branch, fill it out, and include one of the required documents. Then submit the form at the branch. You should also bring original photo ID proof if you visit a branch.

You can update your ICICI Bank credit card mobile number by using Internet banking, visiting an ATM, or visiting a bank branch:
  • Internet banking
    Log in to your Internet banking account, navigate to Service Requests or Customer Service, and look for the option to update your mobile number. Follow the instructions and enter your new mobile number, providing any additional details or authentication required. Once you submit the change, you should receive a confirmation message on your new mobile number.
  • ATM
    Insert your debit card at an ICICI Bank ATM, select Profile Management, and then select Mobile Number Change. Enter the OTP to approve the request and withdraw the receipt for verification. Your new mobile number should be activated after processing.
  • Bank branch
    Download the "Stay Connected" form or request it at a branch, fill it out, and include one of the required documents. Then submit the form at the branch. You should also bring original photo ID proof if you visit a branch.
I am asking about credit card. Through ATM we can't update for credit card.
I tried and it Did not work.

Back