• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to upgrade Indusind Credit Card

Speak to the customer care or drop a mail but first decide which card do you want. Keep in mind that IndusInd won't upgrade you as LTF but you may have to pay the joining fee as per T&C, as most IndusInd cards have high joining fee and no annual/renewal fee.

Most of us got Legend as LTF recently. I still see banners in this very forum and also in other sites for LTF credit cards from IndusInd.

What happens if we apply for a fresh card using that LTF offer banner?

Most of us got Legend as LTF recently. I still see banners in this very forum and also in other sites for LTF credit cards from IndusInd.

What happens if we apply for a fresh card using that LTF offer banner?
You will have to fulfill the criteria of that card. I mean if you want Pinnacle (for example) then you need to pay joining fee which is 12K + GST (If I remember correctly or 14K). IndusInd used to be damn good but seems to have lost the plot. In case you ask me Legend is a good card as you get 2X on weekends. I personally don't see attraction in other cards. I had legend for 3-4 years and then they upgraded me to eazydiner. Eazydiner was good for six months or so but the Dineout was acquired by Swiggy and changed the game in recent months. Now IndusInd is offering me Pinnacle for the last three months but I don't want that. IndusInd will keep offering you upgrades every 2-3 years to make money from the joining fee.

You will have to fulfill the criteria of that card. I mean if you want Pinnacle (for example) then you need to pay joining fee which is 12K + GST (If I remember correctly or 14K). IndusInd used to be damn good but seems to have lost the plot. In case you ask me Legend is a good card as you get 2X on weekends. I personally don't see attraction in other cards. I had legend for 3-4 years and then they upgraded me to eazydiner. Eazydiner was good for six months or so but the Dineout was acquired by Swiggy and changed the game in recent months. Now IndusInd is offering me Pinnacle for the last three months but I don't want that. IndusInd will keep offering you upgrades every 2-3 years to make money from the joining fee.
Any one know?

C2c limit for pinnacle, crest, legend cards?

Not necessarily. They enhance the limit to give you the card if it is approved in principle. And they do not have a transparent or user friendly mechanism for limit enhancement.
To be honest, even that 1.5L is not the limit.🤣 When I got my first IndusInd card (Platinum), the limit was 1L. After a year, I received an upgrade to Legend, but the limit remained 1L. Now, I've received another upgrade offer to Pinnacle, yet the limit is still 1L. In short, there is no clarity, and anything is possible. 😜

To be honest, even that 1.5L is not the limit.🤣 When I got my first IndusInd card (Platinum), the limit was 1L. After a year, I received an upgrade to Legend, but the limit remained 1L. Now, I've received another upgrade offer to Pinnacle, yet the limit is still 1L. In short, there is no clarity, and anything is possible. 😜
I think upgrades just really for joining fee

They’ll increase the limit when they issue Pinnacle 😂. They did this when they gave me EazyDiner. And EazyDiner was my fourth card from IndusInd. I’m using IndusInd CC since 2013 and they started off with 1 Lakh and now I’m at the magical figure of 2.4Lakhs. Whereas I’ve gone to 8.5 from 1.5 in HDFC in three years.

They’ll increase the limit when they issue Pinnacle 😂. They did this when they gave me EazyDiner. And EazyDiner was my fourth card from IndusInd. I’m using IndusInd CC since 2013 and they started off with 1 Lakh and now I’m at the magical figure of 2.4Lakhs. Whereas I’ve gone to 8.5 from 1.5 in HDFC in three years.
Good for you 😊 first positive story I heard about HDFC 😂 But I doubt they are going to give me LE because I spoke to their agent who was offering me Pinnacle upgrade and they wanted the usual ITR or Salary Slip.

A
Good for you 😊 first positive story I heard about HDFC 😂 But I doubt they are going to give me LE because I spoke to their agent who was offering me Pinnacle upgrade and they wanted the usual ITR or Salary Slip.
All the Best to you. I have tried sending them salary slips as well but as I said earlier that they do not respond. Ya I’ve had a good relationship (surprisingly) with HDFC.

A

All the Best to you. I have tried sending them salary slips as well but as I said earlier that they do not respond. Ya I’ve had a good relationship (surprisingly) with HDFC.
I have no intention of sending them anything because I hardly use this card, just keeping it for the Select account. I also don't want to get the Pinnacle Card with joining fees 😂 if they send it to me for free, I will gladly take it 😜

It’ll be 2 years this month since i got the Platinum card from Indusind. In total zero LE.
It was issued with a 3L limit and it is still at the same amount. I have a saving account with them with a good sum in it. Still all they are offering is Legend with 10k joining fees.
After my interest get’s credited, I am taking out everything I have parked there.

It’ll be 2 years this month since i got the Platinum card from Indusind. In total zero LE.
It was issued with a 3L limit and it is still at the same amount. I have a saving account with them with a good sum in it. Still all they are offering is Legend with 10k joining fees.
After my interest get’s credited, I am taking out everything I have parked there.
They gave me legend with 5k joining fees and now people are getting it like candies that too without any joining fees.

I have no intention of sending them anything because I hardly use this card, just keeping it for the Select account. I also don't want to get the Pinnacle Card with joining fees 😂 if they send it to me for free, I will gladly take it 😜
Ditto for me. After three months they have stopped troubling with the upgrade calls. Even I don’t use this card much except for some movie once in blue moon types.

Back