• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indusind credit card appilcation

I applied for Legend card. Just now they called me to open savings account. I inquired about Select 0 MAB. He said I can get only Delights with 0 MAB.
I recently upgrad my basic account into indusind Select later i link my legend CC and customer care confirms me its free for Legend cc user.
There are other contact number for Select account holders or you want to upgrade existing A/C to select.
I suggest you visit near indusind branch & ask, they can guide you better.

!!Attention!!
My card approved after 35 days of application.I applied on 23 Aug & Card Approved on 27 September. when i call customer care for update earlier he told me to wait 10 days and later they tolde me your application get rejected so wait 180 days and apply again, Indusind customer care totally dumb so didn't believe what they told patiently minimum 10 days, if you didn't get card approval message then email your concern to their grievance cell.
I got the msg of declined what to do and how to know the reason and there is chance to reconsideration please tell me email id where I raised a concern

Back