• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Infinia How to upgrade to Infinia without holding an HDFC account?

ankit_tf

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Hi All,

I am currently using DCB LTF with 10L limit (now shared with Tata Neu), and this card is about 5 yr old. Before that I held regalia and times card too. Even had salary and then classic account for few years but have closed it.

When I had classic account, about 4 yrs back, my RM told me it needs 4L salary credit, not just gross salary, which was insane as I think on the website it was mentioned to have about ITR of 30L+ which I already fulfilled. But then I didn't pursue the idea of inifinia further that time as that RM was not helpful too.

As far as my spendings are concerned they are not very high as I am holding so many cards. I think in last 6 months it must have been 2L spends (another 1L if I can add Tata Neu spends as well if it works like that)

Now, I don't have any active savings account, so just want to know what are the chances to upgrade it, that too LTF.

Last edited:
A bit off-topic, but do you have any other HDFC card except Millenia, a, core or co-branded? Stupid HDFC hasn't given me an LE since the last two years, especially since I got the Tata Neu. Just trying to find out if that's the issue.
I had HDFC Diners Privilege Card for a few months before I closed it in February 2024 since I found it useless for my spending pattern. Other than that I do not have any HDFC credit card.

Back