• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to upgrade to zero balance Indusind exclusive account

vamseeds

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Recently I upgraded my legend cc to pinnacle. I currently hold 0 balance maxima account , how to upgrade it to 0 balance exclusive account without visiting branch. I mailed them but they are saying to visit branch.
Is 0 balance exlcusive account offer still applicable for pinnacle?
Any alternative other than visiting branch (As mostly they will waste time and cross sell the paid products) ?

TIA

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
Recently I upgraded my legend cc to pinnacle. I currently hold 0 balance maxima account , how to upgrade it to 0 balance exclusive account without visiting branch. I mailed them but they are saying to visit branch.
Any alternative other than visiting branch (As mostly they will waste time and cross sell the paid products) ?

TIA
Yes, still applicable.

Go to your nearest branch.

rahulsingla

TF Buzz

TIA
How have you upgraded? Paid card or some trick?