• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to use the axis magnus rewards points for indigo flight booking. ?

@WhoU
I'm certain the best choice you have is Vistara.

Flights in Econmy are 5k CV points plus ~INR500 taxes.

Air India/Vistara flights booked through United or KrisFlyer are going to be considerably more expensive.

Do create an account with these airlines and confirm your dates and availability for award flights before transferring points.

But hands down, stick to Vistara as it is the cheapest option for sure.

I believe that one is for Singapore airlines, I have to travel only domestic. 2-3 time in month. And from my place vistara have very less flight and odd timeing
And just in case you can book flights on partner airlines.

For example Singapore Airlines is a member of the Star Alliance, which is a global airline alliance consisting of 28 member airlines. This means that you can use Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer miles to book award flights on any of the other member airlines. In addition to the other 27 Star Alliance member airlines, Singapore Airlines also has partnerships with a number of other airlines for award travel. These include: Alaska Airlines, Copa Airlines, Garuda Indonesia, Virgin Australia and Vistara

Same happens for most airlines out there, there's two major alliances: Star Alliance the biggest and most useful for our region and OneWorld. There's other alliances and Airline2Airline partnerships (without an actual alliance). So you'll need to do some Google-fu to find what works best for you.

Be mindful that usually awards on partner airlines is more restricted and more expensive.
So flying Vistara booked through Singapore Airlines/United is likely to be more expensive and have less availability than booked directly with Vistara.
There's exceptions just like in everything in life, so do your own research.

And just in case you can book flights on partner airlines.

For example Singapore Airlines is a member of the Star Alliance, which is a global airline alliance consisting of 28 member airlines. This means that you can use Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer miles to book award flights on any of the other member airlines. In addition to the other 27 Star Alliance member airlines, Singapore Airlines also has partnerships with a number of other airlines for award travel. These include: Alaska Airlines, Copa Airlines, Garuda Indonesia, Virgin Australia and Vistara

Same happens for most airlines out there, there's two major alliances: Star Alliance the biggest and most useful for our region and OneWorld. There's other alliances and Airline2Airline partnerships (without an actual alliance). So you'll need to do some Google-fu to find what works best for you.

Be mindful that usually awards on partner airlines is more restricted and more expensive.
So flying Vistara booked through Singapore Airlines/United is likely to be more expensive and have less availability than booked directly with Vistara.
There's exceptions just like in everything in life, so do your own research

great informatio, thank you very much!

So am I correct in saying , if you want domestic indigo flights, then HDFC reward points with smart buy actually gives you a 1:1 conversion and axis magus edge points via travel edge only give you 5:1 points..

So if you want domestic flights with indigo better choice is HDFC Infinia vs AXIS Magnus!??

So am I correct in saying , if you want domestic indigo flights, then HDFC reward points with smart buy actually gives you a 1:1 conversion and axis magus edge points via travel edge only give you 5:1 points..

So if you want domestic flights with indigo better choice is HDFC Infinia vs AXIS Magnus!??
Only if you can't hit the 1L monthly milestone

at 5:1 redemption ratio, someone would redeem it in Amazon vouchers rather than on traveledge.
As Apay balance is considered cash equivalent, therefore it's a no brainer.

Also, Magnus is usually for people who are into miles game, and more into international travel as only Vistara is a reasonable domestic FFP in Edge Rewards

Back