• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to use the axis magnus rewards points for indigo flight booking. ?

at 5:1 redemption ratio, someone would redeem it in Amazon vouchers rather than on traveledge.
As Apay balance is considered cash equivalent, therefore it's a no brainer.

Also, Magnus is usually for people who are into miles game, and more into international travel as only Vistara is a reasonable domestic FFP in Edge Rewards
I understand, I have infinia and the rewards redemption is such a simple game... I got Magnus because it was the talk of the town .. Although I am spending 1 lac on it every month as it's my basic expense , but now i am beginning to fathom how complicated it will be for me to redeem it's worth compared to infinia reward points..
Can someone guide a noob at this game...

Say i hit the 1 lac limit, I get the extra 25k points, how does that change the redemption for indigo on travel edge from 5:1?
Apologies.... I am not good with math...
Then 31k RP worth 6.2k for Magnus versus 3.3k for Infinia (base rate)

I understand, I have infinia and the rewards redemption is such a simple game... I got Magnus because it was the talk of the town .. Although I am spending 1 lac on it every month as it's my basic expense , but now i am beginning to fathom how complicated it will be for me to redeem it's worth compared to infinia reward points..
Can someone guide a noob at this game...
Check here : https://www.technofino.in/community/threads/axis-magnus-optimal-usage-guide-and-valuation.4074/

Back