• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HPCL Coral VISA Card for Instant Discount Offers ?

AsB

TF Legend
I am getting calls from ICICI bank to apply for 2nd card, as I was eligible. I didn't want an upgrade from Amazon Pay ICICI card, as that would result in card closure. Also, ICICI Coral RuPay Card was not available for me, as I was ineligible for that card. So, customer card said that I take HPCL Coral Card, and I will get upgrade option later.

So, should I take that card? It's LTF for me (as for most people). Will the instant discounts be applicable, during the sales?

I am getting calls from ICICI bank to apply for 2nd card, as I was eligible. I didn't want an upgrade from Amazon Pay ICICI card, as that would result in card closure. Also, ICICI Coral RuPay Card was not available for me, as I was ineligible for that card. So, customer card said that I take HPCL Coral Card, and I will get upgrade option later.

So, should I take that card? It's LTF for me (as for most people). Will the instant discounts be applicable, during the sales?
Yes, HPCL Coral will work on Instant discounts.

Reactions: AsB

Yes, It is my first credit card and using since 6 years. It is eligible for instant discount offers.

Amazon pay is not eligible for discount offer so If you are getting HPCL Coral LTF, take it without any doubt.

Reactions: AsB
Also, that person was saying that all offline offers from Amazon pay ICICI Card (1% for offline transactions) will be removed soon. Not sure, if this is true.

Back