• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Huge devaluation of Grabdeals portal

shushansh

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
For people buying gold at and getting 60% value back as reward points, it's gone now, no more Myntra on edgeRewards Gyftr.

As I can observe, I can't find any higher denominations on any of the brands. I've bought 10k gift cards previously for a lot of brands, none have it available now.

Axis has been trying aggressively to cut down on any and all huge spenders (and huge loss makers for them) on all fronts. Even the grab deals is basically a joke now, no more 45x or even 30x (Marks and Spencer & Jockey gone).

Edit: Available again. Needed to buy Myntra vouchers urgently, so was too disappointed to not find them on gyftr.

Last edited:

sxchzy

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
For people buying gold at and getting 60% value back as reward points, it's gone now, no more Myntra on edgeRewards Gyftr.

As I can observe, I can't find any higher denominations on any of the brands. I've bought 10k gift cards previously for a lot of brands, none have it available now.

Axis has been trying aggressively to cut down on any and all huge spenders (and huge loss makers for them) on all fronts. Even the grab deals is basically a joke now, no more 45x or even 30x (Marks and Spencer & Jockey gone).
Seems that saturation point has been reached for axis
Through magnus they have acquired many citi customers.

dungeonMaster

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

For flipkart and amazon i can still see 10k voucher. For myntra people were exploiting it like anything for purchasing gold coins

amit

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
1. Grab Deals all partners are now maximum 5X only, no more 10X-25X.
2. All Eazydiner Axis cards offer can now be used only once a month that too with a minimum billing of 2500.

Attachments

• photo_2023-07-01_09-21-45.jpg
    photo_2023-07-01_09-21-45.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 112