• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

I am finding this website confusing to use :(

ankiiiii

TF Buzz
I've been an active member of the CreditCardsIndia subreddit, but navigating the TechnoFino website has proven a bit challenging for me. With its numerous sections, subsections, and threads, it's easy to feel overwhelmed.

My main objective is to stay updated, engage in discussions, and exchange tips, tricks, and updates related to the credit cards I own, while also staying informed about major credit card news.

Could anyone provide a straightforward approach to using this website effectively? Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Solution
I've been an active member of the CreditCardsIndia subreddit, but navigating the TechnoFino website has proven a bit challenging for me. With its numerous sections, subsections, and threads, it's easy to feel overwhelmed.

My main objective is to stay updated, engage in discussions, and exchange tips, tricks, and updates related to the credit cards I own, while also staying informed about major credit card news.

Could anyone provide a straightforward approach to using this website effectively? Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.
Just use the What’s New button
Hit this and enjoy... ( whats New button) ...

1718398452335.png

Just like anything else ..practice...makes you better.

Don't get stressed out ...

Just...

vine

TF Premier
I also wanted to understand some of the rules. The welcome e-mail said I cannot post to anything other than the new members forum (although can reply to existing), but everything is moderated until I reach Buzz status - which makes sense. But I am assuming that instead of creating a new thread for something that already exists, I am allowed to reply using the text box at the bottom? Is that correct? This forum is by far the best I have seen online on Personal Finance in India and I have been a passive reader for a few months now until I decided to join and contribute my bit.
Yes, you are Buzz now. So you should be able to make a comment or reply to others comments.