• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

I am looking for a fuel credit card can you suggest me one

Iamgora

TF Select
Saw that Standard Chartered Super Value Titanium Credit Card is an all-around card as it provides fuel cashback on all petrol pumps and I mostly use reliance pumps for fueling. My expenses are around 3-3.5k per month. What do you think about this card?

Sbi BPCL octane card 1499 annual fees
Citibank Indian oil card 1000 annual fees

They are the best fuel cards imo but maybe pretty tough to acquire if you don't have decent credit score.
Citibank meagre with axis I and I already have 3cc from axis and I don't go to HPCL so HPCL is out of question. SC TITANIUM is a good option for me at this time

Citibank meagre with axis I and I already have 3cc from axis and I don't go to HPCL so HPCL is out of question. SC TITANIUM is a good option for me at this time
Doesn't SC Titanium have a cashback limit of Rs 500/-

I don't see an issue in trying. Yesterday I saw the thread from the forum manager talking about getting his 6th Axis card. Maybe give customer care a call?
Getting a 4th card may be easy at most. Gettin 5th card from Axis is almost impossible without high TRV.

Citibank is still individual entity. Yesterday itself I asked for my "shoppers stop first citizen card" to be swapped with any axis card and they denied saying it will be possible after 6 months to swap them as now there is no such facility available.

However, they swapped the "shoppers stop first citizen card" with "Citibank Indian oil card" happily and gave it LTF, no strings attached.

Ravi.

Citibank is still individual entity. Yesterday itself I asked for my "shoppers stop first citizen card" to be swapped with any axis card and they denied saying it will be possible after 6 months to swap them as now there is no such facility available.

However, they swapped the "shoppers stop first citizen card" with "Citibank Indian oil card" happily and gave it LTF, no strings attached.

Ravi.
I heard that Citibank have stop accepting applications and their cards will be moved to axis in few months

Back