• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

i am unable ti view of e debit card of easy acess account

danish

TF Ace
i opened my axis digital easy access account 2 days ago i got e debit card an di was able to view e debit card but toady when i try to view my e debit card it is saying you are not eligible to view the e card

Sahi se hi likha hota hai.
Read karne waale ke depend karta hai woh kitna Smjh pta hai.

In few rare cases only sometimes tncs are Vague
sir you guys are banking expert and having knowledge about banking product for years . its been 1.3 years since i started using bank account . i am currently a rookie in this field

Sahi se hi likha hota hai.
Read karne waale ke depend karta hai woh kitna Smjh pta hai.

In few rare cases only sometimes tncs are Vague
sir you have more knowledge than axis bank rm .

sir you guys are banking expert and having knowledge about banking product for years . its been 1.3 years since i started using bank account . i am currently a rookie in this field
We are Learning from each other experience.

For example, SBI Cashback Excluded Gift cards and Utility as per tncs.

So one who are new in credit card Game would not know how to Bypass this .
And Still get 5% on Utility and GV purchases

But with passage of time and experience one automatically gets to know how to bypass such tncs

When I strated my credit card journey I am also a noob and at that time Such forums does not exist where I can get some help

But I explored different different apps and different banking products of different different banks to Maximize the savings on my own.

I started with a Zero Balance Account of Axis and a FD Backed Card

And Now I have Six Bank Accounts for avaiing different different Benifts and Unsecured Cards of all Major Banks.

After Joining this forum I am able to explorer much faster and still Exploring

if you do not want to give tips or help please so not make fun , @TechnoFino please take care of 4uziaul he is mis behaving and making fun of me i said him if you want to help or give tips then reply , this community is for help and tips ,
Before I could comment I had to check your profile and you're one of approval case under false pretense tcs empolyee for tata neu card and @4uziaul was stretching your leg. Don't sweat and keep Clam bro.

Before I could comment I had to check your profile and you're one of approval case under false pretense tcs empolyee for tata neu card and @4uziaul was stretching your leg. Don't sweat and keep Clam bro.
But some take it serious.
Yesterday I was reading a profile post that mention do not call me Bro.

So which word hurt the other no one know.

Is there any Way to Identify gender of a memeber before we address them ?
So that we can address using proper words.
Otherwise we have to use neutral words

no false tcs employee , that address in my cibl was not updated by hdfc it was done by a paylater by mistake and they have taken my request to update the error made by them . i want to thank vishesh bansal sir , he first said to call hdfc customer care and check the the premanent and residence address , the customer care said that my mailing and permanent address are same but i need more clearance so then i wrote grievance redressal and they confirm that my permanent and residence address is same and that update is not done by hdfc and they request me to contact cibil as that update was made by a other lender

no false tcs employee , that address in my cibl was not updated by hdfc it was done by a paylater by mistake and they have taken my request to update the error made by them . i want to thank vishesh bansal sir , he first said to call hdfc customer care and check the the premanent and residence address then i wrote grievance redressal and they confirm that my permanent and residence address is same and that update is not done by hdfc and they request me to contact cibil as that update was made by a other lender
Oh nicely done.. since that original thread was 6 pages I read few post and I know @VISHESH_BANSAL is a gem. Truly have knowledge of banking and help others so I'm happy you found a solution to your issue.

no false tcs employee , that address in my cibl was not updated by hdfc it was done by a paylater by mistake and they have taken my request to update the error made by them . i want to thank vishesh bansal sir , he first said to call hdfc customer care and check the the premanent and residence address , the customer care said that my mailing and permanent address are same but i need more clearance so then i wrote grievance redressal and they confirm that my permanent and residence address is same and that update is not done by hdfc and they request me to contact cibil as that update was made by a other lender

Oh nicely done.. since that original thread was 6 pages I read few post and I know @visheshis a gem. Truly have knowledge of banking and help others so I'm happy you found a solution to your issue.
on that night when i posted that a wrong address was updated on cibl only few help rest of them were making fun and more were scaring this led to close my tata neu card , as i am rookie i do not know much things but that advice to call customer care from vishesh sir really help and now i am relaxed that the address will be removed now . i am thinking file a rbi complain against the paylater .

why i will keep calm then tell me some member give good advice and some member scare me and some member bully and make fun of me .
Not bully just being more frank.

Gang of friends and har ek friend baari baari bakara bnta hai every time

Explore the forum @Abhishek012, har koi leg pull karta hai uski

But he just react "hehe" and never took such comments seriously.

Last edited:
on that night when i posted that a wrong address was updated on cibl only few help rest of them were making fun and more were scaring this led to close my tata neu card , as i am rookie i do not know much things but that advice to call customer care from vishesh sir really help and now i am relaxed that the address will be removed now . i am thinking file a rbi complain against the paylater .
my cibil address problem was solved a week ago but i was afraid to post in community that again people will make fun me ,

Gang of friends and ek friend baari baari bakara bnta hai every time

Explore the forum. Abhishek012, har koi leg pull karta hai uski

but sir i do not like this i also can joke but i am here for tips and help , you know sir in few post i have said that ,

Gang of friends and ek friend baari baari bakara bnta hai every time

Explore the forum @Abhishek012, har koi leg pull karta hai uski

and my situation was also different i am a rookie suddenly a new address updated in my cibil i was tensed , and jokes of blocking adhar card and pancard was icing on the cake for my tension

if you do not want to give tips or help please so not make fun , @TechnoFino please take care of 4uziaul he is mis behaving and making fun of me i said him if you want to help or give tips then reply , this community is for help and tips ,
and once again karma will sure come back to you

I guess these advices were given by my ghost, or I have a split personality, and my other half gave you these advices. 🤣 Anyway, I apologize for misbehaving with you. It was all meant to be a harmless joke. While others made fun of you in other threads, it seems you remember only where I made fun of you. However, it was not intended to harm you. In this forum, everyone is mature enough to understand and appreciate these jokes without any ill intention towards anyone. We are like a big family, and we do love to tease each other. However, it seems you didn't get the joke, and for that, I apologize again. I will refrain from commenting on any of your threads or future posts.

But, rest assured, karma will surely come back to bite me hard. 🤣

Post in thread 'how to increase or get offer to increase hdfc credit card limit' https://www.technofino.in/community...ease-hdfc-credit-card-limit.13260/post-226115

Post in thread 'how to increase or get offer to increase hdfc credit card limit' https://www.technofino.in/community...ease-hdfc-credit-card-limit.13260/post-227301

Post in thread 'how to increase or get offer to increase hdfc credit card limit' https://www.technofino.in/community...ease-hdfc-credit-card-limit.13260/post-227303

Post in thread 'how to increase or get offer to increase hdfc credit card limit' https://www.technofino.in/community...ease-hdfc-credit-card-limit.13260/post-227307

Post in thread 'how to increase or get offer to increase hdfc credit card limit' https://www.technofino.in/community...ease-hdfc-credit-card-limit.13260/post-227319

Post in thread 'i need help' https://www.technofino.in/community/threads/i-need-help.13485/post-231242

Post in thread 'i need help' https://www.technofino.in/community/threads/i-need-help.13485/post-231247

Back