• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

I got Axis Bank Ace Card invite in my GPAY app

ROY_OP

TF Neo
I woke up and open my GPAY account and saw that I got invite for Axis Bank Ace Credit Card in my GPay app. I am bit scared to apply cause I am new to this and I didn't file any ITR previously (Have plans to fill this year by showing that I am a salaried employee in my father's business) and in CIBIL it shows that my credit history is just 3 month old. So will it be good to apply or just ignore it ?

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2023-05-18 at 12.43.312.jpg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-05-18 at 12.43.312.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 53
  • WhatsApp Image 2023-05-18 at 12.43.31.jpg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-05-18 at 12.43.31.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 53
I woke up and open my GPAY account and saw that I got invite for Axis Bank Ace Credit Card in my GPay app. I am bit scared to apply cause I am new to this and I didn't file any ITR previously (Have plans to fill this year by showing that I am a salaried employee in my father's business) and in CIBIL it shows that my credit history is just 3 month old. So will it be good to apply or just ignore it ?
read your previous most, don't apply, age is the issue with credit history is too young, need 12 months old at least.

Back