• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

I got Scammed by DBS Bank (highly likely)

0xShailesh

TF Select
I applied for a DBS Credit card, which was pre-approved for me by Bajaj Finserv. The limit they said I would get was 79,000.

The dude came for fingerprint based Aadhaar KYC, which was done.

I waited 7 days. no update from the bank. Sent them an email and I got to know they do not see any application from my phone or email.

Plus there are 2 hard enquiries on my CIBIL Report. Despite me applying for 1 card. And I never got the card, nor got any info if it was approved or not.

So here am I, with 2 hard enquiry and no update on my application.

What should I do now? Suggestions will be appreciated.

Sounds more like a Bajaj problem. Have you tried connecting with them?

If that does not work out, maybe you could file a complaint with whoever it shows has hot your cibil and get it removed

Sounds more like a Bajaj problem. Have you tried connecting with them?

If that does not work out, maybe you could file a complaint with whoever it shows has hot your cibil and get it removed
Yea tried contacting both. Bajaj blames DBS, DBS blames Bajaj on the email. The cibil enquiry shows DBS.

I applied for a DBS Credit card, which was pre-approved for me by Bajaj Finserv. The limit they said I would get was 79,000.

I waited 7 days. no update from the bank. Sent them an email and I got to know they do not see any application from my phone or email.

Plus there are 2 hard enquiries on my CIBIL Report. Despite me applying for 1 card. And I never got the card, nor got any info if it was approved or not.

Bro I ll help u in this, first when ever a man comes for finger print (this is fr al my fnds) take a pic of his id, 2nd ask him tht his company has been assigned frm bajaj Or DBs
Now wat I feel is bajaj as qualified u but DBs hasnt (bajaj application no is different frn DBS application no)
There fore u hv to wait fr sme time, it goes upto 30 to 40 days
Then u have to msg bajaj, n cc to DBS both same email
Saying tht I want an ans to my application or I ll have to msg ;-RBI Ombudsman, to interfere in this matter, 2nd option remove my enquiry fr cibil, (u hv to tel them both the options)

Lastly remember I m helping u presuming tht yr cibil is above 755 minimum.
If low bahi ur wasting yr time
Jst wanna saw ur more worthy of Rs 79000,i helped u,
U help sme1 else who needs yr advice..
Tc 🙌🙌🙌🙌

Hey Shailesh,
You can contact the digisupportindia@dbs.com
If you don't get a revert let me know.
Also if u can tell me your city.
I'll help you with the BM.

Back