• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

I have a credit score of 830, but i dont get salary and havent filed itr yet, can i still get non-fd credit card or do i need salary/itr

I am eligible to pay tax this March, but until then I only have my credit score to show, I currently have a 8 month old fd collaralized credit card and my credit score has been generated on experian and crif. Does anyone know if I can get a non fd-credit card with just my credit score? Or do I need to wait until I pay tax this year

I am eligible to pay tax this March, but until then I only have my credit score to show, I currently have a 8 month old fd collaralized credit card and my credit score has been generated on experian and crif. Does anyone know if I can get a non fd-credit card with just my credit score? Or do I need to wait until I pay tax this year
Try with the bank in which your relationship is more

If I hold axis mutual funds does it count as a relationship? But I used indusind's app to buy them

Currently, my fd, credit card, savings account are all with indusind, and I already have a cc with them

I kind of want axis magnus
Magnus has strict guidelines w.r.t to salary/itr. However if you have an existing credit card with credit limit of 4lakh, then you can try. You might get as Axis are giving Magnus to almost everyone.

Magnus has strict guidelines w.r.t to salary/itr. However if you have an existing credit card with credit limit of 4lakh, then you can try. You might get as Axis are giving Magnus to almost everyone.
Axis guy I talked to told me to just lie about monthly income and write his code on a form, is that OK? Or could I get into trouble with the tax guys etc

Back