• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

I have a few queries regarding updating the mobile number on my TATA NEU Infinity credit card.

Fini7777

TF Ace
Contributor
Hello All,

Recently, I updated my mobile number on my HDFC Customer ID, and all my bank and credit card accounts have been updated with the new number.

My Queries:
  1. Will HDFC transfer the earned NeuCoins to the previous Tata Neu account?
  2. Since I need to de-link the card and re-register it on a new Neu account, would it be better to simply update the mobile number in the Tata Neu app's profile section so I can link the card to the same account again?
Please share your experiences and any steps I should take after updating the mobile number for my Tata Neu Infinity credit card.

Thank you in advance!

Hello All,

Recently, I updated my mobile number on my HDFC Customer ID, and all my bank and credit card accounts have been updated with the new number.

My Queries:
  1. Will HDFC transfer the earned NeuCoins to the previous Tata Neu account?
  2. Since I need to de-link the card and re-register it on a new Neu account, would it be better to simply update the mobile number in the Tata Neu app's profile section so I can link the card to the same account again?
Please share your experiences and any steps I should take after updating the mobile number for my Tata Neu Infinity credit card.

Thank you in advance!
Tata neu coins is completely owned by Tata neu entity , HDFC will not have any idea or control.

Call Tata neu customer care or email them for a solution.

Back