• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

I have completed 1 year free for Axis vistara infinite card and now I have to pay for it from February, should i continue?

I have completed 1 year free for Axis vistara infinite card and now I have to pay for it from February, should i continue?
I have availed atleast 9 flights during this period including business and economy and enjoyed a lot. but it was free so everything was okay, now when i have to pay 10000+gst i have certain questions in mind.

1. Is it worth it keeping this card by paying the annual fee?
2. Now new offer they are providing is the same as mine last year for new cards FYF if u spend 120000 within 90 days.
3. will it affect my CIBIL if i close this card before next year fee? My CIBIL Has already dropped around 70 points due to ( PNB ) as my form got rejected atleast 20 times on their website and after every 5 times or so i got a mail from cibil that your cibil score has changed so I am worried about closing this card but dont want to pay also.
4. Another option is that I close this card and ask any of my friend to sign up for this card and use that card for whole year for free and next year around the same time again open up a new cc account.

Kindly suggest

Solution
I have availed atleast 9 flights during this period including business and economy and enjoyed a lot. but it was free so everything was okay, now when i have to pay 10000+gst i have certain questions in mind.

2. Now new offer they are providing is the same as mine last year for new cards FYF if u spend 120000 within 90 days.
3. will it affect my CIBIL if i close this card before next year fee? My CIBIL Has already dropped around 70 points due to ( PNB ) as my form got rejected atleast 20 times on their website and after every 5 times or so i got a...
If you like vistara and business class travel then, definitely worth keeping it. Even if you don't plan on using it for your spends, you will get a business class ticket worth 2x of your annual fee, 3 upgrade vouchers and other CV Gold benefits.

3. will it affect my CIBIL if i close this card before next year fee? My CIBIL Has already dropped around 70 points due to ( PNB ) as my form got rejected atleast 20 times on their website and after every 5 times or so i got a mail from cibil that your cibil score has changed so I am worried about closing this card but dont want to pay also.
4. Another option is that I close this card and ask any of my friend to sign up for this card and use that card for whole year for free and next year around the same time again open up a new cc account.

Kindly suggest
cancle. again apply after 3 month for free 😁

Kindly suggest
1. It is worth keeping it if u travel in business class frequently.
2.Yeah they have the offer but u need to apply for it before 31st December then only they will consider it for reversal.
3.Well it depends on the credit history of the other cards or loans too. If this card has the minimum credit history then it won't effect much. If they rejected it 20 times unnecessarily then u can mail regarding this and ask them to update in the CIBIL with accurate data.
4.You can do that but remember to apply it before 31st December 2022.

Solution

Kindly suggest
get magnus instead..

Vistara Infinite is the card to keep if you fly frequently on Vistara. You get additional baggage allowance of +10kg that itself is worth quite a bit. Plus Priority luggage, check-in and all.

Vistara Infinite is the card to keep if you fly frequently on Vistara. You get additional baggage allowance of +10kg that itself is worth quite a bit. Plus Priority luggage, check-in and all.
Not very useful considering the amount ot connections they have.. even for a frequent flier in India, one ends up taking Indigo most of times..

Better to take Magnus if one has to pay fees on Vistara Infinite.. at 5:4 conversion, one earns more CV points on Magnus vs Vistara Infinite 😀

Keep the card on which you have spends lined up. If you do not foresee to spend on Vistara for next 3-4 months then cancel and apply again whenever there is a offer.

Back