• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

I have SBI cashback card. Is paid millennia worth it for me?

cardy

TF Ace
I have multiple cards from multiple banks. I also have SBI cashback card. In hdfc i have business money back (yeah guys I know! but it's from last six seven years then TF wasn't there) and Tata neu plus. I have requested them for upgrade. They showed their inability to make a limit increase now. I have limit of One Lakh presently. And as a result for lack of 1.5L they can't upgrade to neu infinity.

But they can upgrade the BMB LTF to millennia FYF.

I will not achieve both cashback and millennia waiver criteria so I believe I have to pay for keeping millennia. And BMB is the first card.

So I seek guidance from the experienced ones for making decision on taking millennia or skip it.

@D₹V @SSV @RAMESH BABU N @VISHESH_BANSAL and many more friends.

I see your spends are obviously less. No point is taking Millennia FYF. Push for LTF. And only then take it.
If not, take a few minutes to note down and tell us where you intend to use Millennia and where SBI CB is less useful than Millennia.

I see your spends are obviously less. No point is taking Millennia FYF. Push for LTF. And only then take it.
If not, take a few minutes to note down and tell us where you intend to use Millennia and where SBI CB is less useful than Millennia.
You are absolutely right.

I think there's no place that will better benifit me for purchasing purpose.

It's only for sake of better card from hdfc. And get rid of BMB. If it helps with the limit in future. That's why I asked.

You are absolutely right.

I think there's no place that will better benifit me for purchasing purpose.

It's only for sake of better card from hdfc. And get rid of BMB. If it helps with the limit in future. That's why I asked.
I dont have any relationship with HDFC, but I will suggest to check with friends/others in TF with similar profile as you, and see which card they got. If it's at least Millenia, then you can consider closing the Business Moneyback card and applying offline/C2C.
Millennia is given away a lot as LTF , so please try to push it for LTF.
Lots of people are stuck with Moneyback cards. I recall a gentleman here once said he has Moneyback with CL of *25Lakhs*

I dont have any relationship with HDFC, but I will suggest to check with friends/others in TF with similar profile as you, and see which card they got. If it's at least Millenia, then you can consider closing the Business Moneyback card and applying offline/C2C.
Millennia is given away a lot as LTF , so please try to push it for LTF.
Lots of people are stuck with Moneyback cards. I recall a gentleman here once said he has Moneyback with CL of *25Lakhs*
25L in BMB is insane 😂

I have multiple cards from multiple banks. I also have SBI cashback card. In hdfc i have business money back (yeah guys I know! but it's from last six seven years then TF wasn't there) and Tata neu plus. I have requested them for upgrade. They showed their inability to make a limit increase now. I have limit of One Lakh presently. And as a result for lack of 1.5L they can't upgrade to neu infinity.

But they can upgrade the BMB LTF to millennia FYF.

I will not achieve both cashback and millennia waiver criteria so I believe I have to pay for keeping millennia. And BMB is the first card.

So I seek guidance from the experienced ones for making decision on taking millennia or skip it.

@D₹V @SSV @RAMESH BABU N @VISHESH_BANSAL and many more friends.
Yes, take FYF Millennia.
Waiver is on 1L spend only.
They keep sending spending offers, as you may be aware.
You can request for making it LTF in the 1 yr timeframe, they'll probably do it.

Back