• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

I have three cards with diffrent limit, what are the good practices here for limit enhancement

parthv

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Hi Everyone,

I am from Pune I'm self employed I have three cards namely One Card, Kotak Myntra and HDFC Neu. The limit is 20k for One Card and Kotak and 40k for HDFC Neu I wanted to know what should be done with regards to practices to secure a better limit on these cards. Also, of these three which card has better chances of limit Enhancement?

Thanks

akshayhs

TF Ace
Kotak has the best chance to recieve limit enhancement of the three.

Since you're self employed, you have to share your ITR with the bank if you are hoping for limit enhancement.

Last edited:

jk51

TF Premier
Hi Everyone,

I am from Pune I'm self employed I have three cards namely One Card, Kotak Myntra and HDFC Neu. The limit is 20k for One Card and Kotak and 40k for HDFC Neu I wanted to know what should be done with regards to practices to secure a better limit on these cards. Also, of these three which card has better chances of limit Enhancement?

Thanks
Usage is the key when it comes to low limits. Keep it below 20-30% of respective card limit on a regular basis for 5-6 months and then apply for manual limit enhancement through ITR. If manual limit enhancement doesn’t work then try to secure an ICICI card as well as apart from Kotak, ICICI gives good limit enhancements on cards. Some people have reported good enhancements on One card as well.

pothi

TF Ace
RML Group
Usage is the key when it comes to low limits.

Agreed. However, in order to get LE, migrate all spending to a single card only for a month and do NOT spend anything on the same card for the next 2 months. Use the other two cards in the mean time in the same manner. After 3 months, you are likely to get limit enhancement in at least one of the three cards. I got this little trick in this forum that has worked for multiple people (not all). Good luck @parthv .

rahulg

TF Buzz
Usage is the key when it comes to low limits. Keep it below 20-30% of respective card limit on a regular basis for 5-6 months and then apply for manual limit enhancement through ITR. If manual limit enhancement doesn’t work then try to secure an ICICI card as well as apart from Kotak, ICICI gives good limit enhancements on cards. Some people have reported good enhancements on One card as well.
I do not agree with you on One Card LE. I am using a one card (South Indian Bank) since past 1 and a half year and they were not ready to enhance the limit. I sent about 20-30 emails to the team and even called them out on their use of the template mail. After that only did I get limit enhancement from 15k to 25k. This is when on my other cards my limit is anywhere near 50k atleast to 2.2L

jk51

TF Premier
I do not agree with you on One Card LE. I am using a one card (South Indian Bank) since past 1 and a half year and they were not ready to enhance the limit. I sent about 20-30 emails to the team and even called them out on their use of the template mail. After that only did I get limit enhancement from 15k to 25k. This is when on my other cards my limit is anywhere near 50k atleast to 2.2L
That’s what users have reported in this thread. Check it out might solve your problem

Thread 'OneCard: Limit Enhancement possibilities and duration for the same?'
https://www.technofino.in/community...-possibilities-and-duration-for-the-same.957/

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Hi Everyone,

Thanks
Just don't use kotak & hdfc 👍

sjmajumder

TF Ace
Hi Everyone,

Thanks

I don't know of any tricks but Axis increased my credit limit from 6.65L to 15L in one go immediately after I made a single purchase of 4L+. Kotak card which I hardly ever use keeps enhancing my credit limit periodically and has now crossed 10L (may be because of my salary account with Kotak). ICICI has also periodically increased to a great extent.

I find challenges with IDFC and IndusInd even after regular use of these cards. In fact I have made pre-payments multiple times on IndusInd Pinnacle to free up credit limit to be able to use the card as it used to be the best rewarding card that I had.

girish3456

TF Premier
Hi Everyone,

Thanks
Close the 3 and open a new one 😂