• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

I need a suggestion regarding the HDFC Millenia Credit Card

ZappyRed

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I got HDFC millenia credit card with limit of 85000, in July 2022. I'm using it as my regular card. But HDFC never increased my limit or offered me an upgrade. I want to upgrade to regalia card but HDFC is not offering me the regalia card or increasing the limit of the existing millennia credit card.

My other cards are having limits of 460000 on my ICICI platinum chip credit card and Amazon pay credit card. I also hold an American express credit card with the limit of 2,97,000. It is only HDFC credit card that has a very low limit of 85000.

My question is simple. Is it good that I cancel the existing millinia credit card with HDFC and again apply for the regalia credit card C2C with my platinum credit card. FYI now I also hold Tata Neu Plus credit card LTF which has its limit merged with the HDFC millinia credit card.

Note:
I have the following credit cards with the limits as shared below:
ICICI platinum chip credit card LTF: 4,60,000
ICICI Amazon pay credit card LTF : 4,60,000
ICICI coral rupay credit card LTF: 4,60,000
Amex card :2,97,000
One card(South Indian Bank) LTF: 1,60,000
Kotak League platinum LTF: 1,50,000
SBI Air India platinum: 1,69,000
Axis Flipkart and My Zone LTF: 80,000
Tata Neu and HDFC millinia LTF: 85,000

FYI, I'm a student, completed my Grad, not working right now. Never had any work experience. No salary account.

I am using Moneyback card from 2018 and recently upgraded it to Millenna but I don't feel useful much as I am also holding other credit cards like Amazon, Coral, MyZone, AmEx MRCC on rotational basis. Only Amazon card is LTF, what is your suggestion If I cancel the millennia credit card with HDFC to avoid charges ?

I am using Moneyback card from 2018 and recently upgraded it to Millenna but I don't feel useful much as I am also holding other credit cards like Amazon, Coral, MyZone, AmEx MRCC on rotational basis. Only Amazon card is LTF, what is your suggestion If I cancel the millennia credit card with HDFC to avoid charges ?
Even if you buy Amazon/Flipkart/other GV from smartbuy per month, you'll easily reach 1L milestone for waiver.

You can buy Amazon GV at Amazon with that too 👀 & you'll get 5% cashback.

It's a great card if you can use it.

And it's nothing in your use, you might choose to close it.

Reactions: BK7
Back