• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

i want a rupay select debit card

danish

TF Ace
i want a rupay select debit card which is the easiest way to get means which bank will issue the card easily and what are the steps ,

User under suspension for repeated voilation of TF guidelines.
He keep on abusing and rude to other people so banned again.
Lijiye aap dono muh kholie muh mitha kijiye ..mana ki remote apke pass hai magar remote sahi ghumaiye har bar mera channel band kar dete ho aap .. chahe to mera heart kidney le lijiye magar Aisa mat kariye 😏

Attachments

• cadbury-celebrations-premium-selection-assorted-gift-pack-268-g-product-images-o491458245-p491...jpg
    cadbury-celebrations-premium-selection-assorted-gift-pack-268-g-product-images-o491458245-p491...jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 9
Lijiye aap dono muh kholie muh mitha kijiye ..mana ki remote apke pass hai magar remote sahi ghumaiye har bar mera channel band kar dete ho aap .. chahe to mera heart kidney le lijiye magar Aisa mat kariye 😏
Nahi ji.....Aap aise hi guide karte rahiye logo ko..hamari yahi kamna hai..

We dont want to act harsh with anyone after all ""Alone we are just a drop but together we are an ocean"".

@4uziaul rupay select debit ke liya sabse low AMB kon sa bank mein hain??
Maine ek thread mein dekha tha ki canara main low AMB par bhi deta Hain rupay select debit card not sure btw ..

So suggest me some banks that provides rupay select debit card on low AMB
Agar annual fee or joining fees lagega then I can give it ....

Also i don't want to open those accounts jisme 1 lacs maintain karne par rupay select milega...agr low variant ka koi account hain to bataw....

@4uziaul rupay select debit ke liya sabse low AMB kon sa bank mein hain??
Maine ek thread mein dekha tha ki canara main low AMB par bhi deta Hain rupay select debit card not sure btw ..

So suggest me some banks that provides rupay select debit card on low AMB
Agar annual fee or joining fees lagega then I can give it ....

Also i don't want to open those accounts jisme 1 lacs maintain karne par rupay select milega...agr low variant ka koi account hain to bataw....
Meri expertise nahi hai

Jinki hai unko bula ta hoon

@Abhishek012 🤭

Waise Canara best hai FYF

Uco bank as we can directly apply through app & also has zero balance
Who told you UCO gives zero balance account? YouTubers? If yes don't believe them. If you open your account online or offline no matter they will give you a Regular savings account. if you fails to maintain balance you have to pay the charges. I didn't maintain my account for 11 months. I was charged the maintain charges.

Who told you UCO gives zero balance account? YouTubers? If yes don't believe them. If you open your account online or offline no matter they will give you a Regular savings account. if you fails to maintain balance you have to pay the charges. I didn't maintain my account for 11 months. I was charged the maintain charges.
I have uco bank zero balance account for a long time no frills. Ymif you have been charged then you have some different account. Go check the website

I have uco bank zero balance account for a long time no frills. Ymif you have been charged then you have some different account. Go check the website
It is opened by online or by branch people? Does UCO have account varient change option?

I only have general account sbgen
Then it's not possible.

One thing you can do is to deposit 1L in your account and then you can upgrade to SBHNI and then apply for Select DC and when you got the card then you can again downgrade to SBGEN account. But this is too much hassle.

Otherwise, you can get a BoB 25K MAB Account and then you can get Select DC OR you can open a General Account (0 MAB) with Canara Bank and then you can get INR 1000 Annual Fees Select DC.

Last edited:
Then it's not possible.

One thing you can do is to deposit 1L in your account and then you can upgrade to SBHNI and then apply for Select DC and when you got the card then you can again downgrade to SBGEN account. But this is too much hassle.

Otherwise, you can get a BoB 25K MAB Account and then you can get Select DC OR you can open a General Account (0 MAB) with Canara Bank and then you can get INR 1000 Annual Fees Select DC.
Yup.. trying to open in canara bank online.. but there is a server error..

Back