• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

I want to know that can I apply for my tata neu card now

bibak

TF Select
My Current cibil score Is 725.
Last Time was Rejected on 27/Nov/2022. for Tata neu card.
I have one RBL bank Bajaj super card limit of 35k. (Which Was Offered pre-approved by Bajaj Finserv in April 2022).
I was also having IDFC Fd Card 10k limit which I closed in April after receiving the RBL Card.
last time rejection was due to not having a saving account in HDFC Bank.
currently having a saving account with HDFC regular saving account (5000MAb)
My current Balance is 25k and I Have A fd of 10k in the account should I apply.

Payment History last 12 months is 100%

I don't have any HDFC Card currently and no offer is showing in my Netbanking too

Any More suggestions Will Be thankful

My Current cibil score Is 725.
Last Time was Rejected on 27/Nov/2022. for Tata neu card.
I have one RBL bank Bajaj super card limit of 35k. (Which Was Offered pre-approved by Bajaj Finserv in April 2022).
I was also having IDFC Fd Card 10k limit which I closed in April after receiving the RBL Card.
last time rejection was due to not having a saving account in HDFC Bank.
currently having a saving account with HDFC regular saving account (5000MAb)
My current Balance is 25k and I Have A fd of 10k in the account should I apply.

Payment History last 12 months is 100%

I don't have any HDFC Card currently and no offer is showing in my Netbanking too

Any More suggestions Will Be thankful
How old is your Savings account? I am assuming it's less than 6 months old. Wait for few more months, keep transacting regularly, use your Millenia DC (if you hold ofcourse) to load Paytm or Amazon wallet, do Fastag recharge (as it's not a actual spend), do regular UPI transactions and self account transfer, within few months you will get a pre approved CC offer.

First offer will be of paid cards with low limits, ignore it.
After a month or two, you will get LTF offer.

CIBIL score doesn't matter if your transaction volume is high. I got MILLENIA (issued paid but within two months was made LTF) at 727 CIBIL and 5k MAB in January.

My CIBIL is still <750 yet i am getting offers from Indusind, IDFC, SBI, Kotak, Axis, RBL, AU and Standard Chartered Banks. Out of all the major banks only ICICI is not offering me a unsecured CC as of now as I am holding a Secured platinum. There is a trick which I use to get the attention of the banks without a hard enquiry. 😎

Coming back to the topic, khud se apply mat Karo abhi wait for the pre approved offer. Agar apply Kiya to high chances that you might get rejected again.

Suggestions manga toh Maine Diya. Choice is yours. 😊

How old is your Savings account? I am assuming it's less than 6 months old. Wait for few more months, keep transacting regularly, use your Millenia DC (if you hold ofcourse) to load Paytm or Amazon wallet, do Fastag recharge (as it's not a actual spend), do regular UPI transactions and self account transfer, within few months you will get a pre approved CC offer.

CIBIL score doesn't matter if your transaction volume is high. I got MILLENIA (issued paid but within two months was made LTF) at 727 CIBIL and 5k MAB in January.

My CIBIL is still <750 yet i am getting offers from Indusind, IDFC, SBI, Kotak, Axis, RBL, AU and Standard Chartered Banks. Out of all the major banks only ICICI is not offering me a unsecured CC as of now as I am holding a Secured platinum. There is a trick which I use to get the attention of the banks without a hard enquiry. 😎

Coming back to the topic, khud se apply mat Karo abhi wait for the pre approved offer. Agar apply Kiya to high chances that you might get rejected again.

I am curious to know the trick to get the attention of Banks without a hard enquiry 😊

You suggestions was awesome and thanks for clearing more doubts.. yes I have mellinia debit card and now from last Feb i am using 100% for all my transaction and my account is new as you hoped opened in dec 2022 so I shall be waiting.. my cibil will reach 740 this month. So I am waiting..

Is the trick to leave the card application midway and then wait for the call from CC team?

Is the trick to leave the card application midway and then wait for the call from CC team?
yes if you leave offer, even br you can get a call to take cc.

but according limit available, your card variant can choose.

moneyback< 1lakh
millenia> 1lakh
regalia>3lakh
dcb>5 lak (not sure)infinia >10 lakh . also if we have 8 lakh we can try asking, need 2 hold hni ac

Pls share the trick to get offer without hard enquiry. I keep checking cibil in free website like paisabazaar Or bank bazaar etc. Is this the trick you are referring to?

This pre approved offer, 100% approval in a day.

But unfortunately if you take this money back card, it will be difficult to get hdfc core cards. Also le on hdfc rare unlike pre-approved offers.
This is the main reason I am waiting for toh change the card .. limit is 50k but recently I got sbi card with 72k limit and this month this is showing in my cibil .. so hope will receive credit enhancement and may be suprisely card type too..

Back