• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI 0 balance account trick / try to avoid opening account online

0xfallup

TF Ace
People who already hold icici credit card ...try applying for icici insta account for zero balance account...refer below pic as i did tried for opening an account and it shows me with an initial funding of 95k it becomes zero balance

Attachments

• photo_6145655754976245024_w.jpg
    photo_6145655754976245024_w.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 718

0xfallup

TF Ace
thats why i closed the account within 7 days of opening it...the thing is you have to call customer care and let your mobile number get link first then you have to call again to know your user id then you can login to net banking and imobile after that even the virtual debit card gets issued after 3-4 days ....so its a full of hassle process...thats why i closed it ....its more preferable to open offline ...insta acc is just a marketing gimmick

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
thats why i closed the account within 7 days of opening it...the thing is you have to call customer care and let your mobile number get link first then you have to call again to know your user id then you can login to net banking and imobile after that even the virtual debit card gets issued after 3-4 days ....so its a full of hassle process...thats why i closed it ....its more preferable to open offline ...insta acc is just a marketing gimmick
Arey bhai ye bhi update krdete yr hm open ni krte fir😂

Heisenberg

TF Buzz
Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to request the removal of my personal loan enquiry which was made during the account opening process at ICICI Bank. I would like to have this enquiry removed from my credit report as it was made without my consent and has negatively affected my credit score.

I understand that as a customer, I have the right to request the removal of any unauthorized enquiries made on my credit report. Therefore, I am requesting that ICICI Bank take immediate action to remove this enquiry from my credit report.

I would like to remind you that if this issue is not resolved to my satisfaction, I will be forced to take the matter up with the RBI Ombudsman for further action.

I hope that you will take this matter seriously and provide me with a prompt resolution. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Mobile number :
Email id :
Pan number :

Sincerely,

NAME
Did they removed your personal loan enquiry?

RupayMan

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Please change the title as well not to open instant icici account