• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Alumni Sapphiro dual card to visa

cowcoconut

TF Premier
Hey,
I tried contacting ICICI to convert my 3 month old dual amex+mc sapphiro (ltf from alumni) to visa variant. Most of the lounges I go to don't accept my amex variant and the bookmyshow cashback sucks

But they're denying me saying that I'll have to get a new paid sapphiro card. Is there something I can do to get the visa variant?

I got cashback on rubyx amex a few months ago. You should not face trouble either.

I don't do many payment on thay card so it was easy to track but it was a bad experience as compared to direct cashback.
okay man, after how much time did you get and what does conditions said like 60 days for saphhiro amex bms

okay man, after how much time did you get and what does conditions said like 60 days for saphhiro amex bms
I don't remember exact gap but it was at least 45 days. I even stopped expecting anything.

Edit- A friend's experience -
Other than cashback difference, there is another difference, the BMS offer on Sapphiro is 2 tickets each month. With dual variant it is split into 1 each on mastercard and amex, but on visa you get both of them together, so you can do buy 2 get 2 in the same booking.

I don't remember exact gap but it was at least 45 days. I even stopped expecting anything.

Edit- A friend's experience -
Other than cashback difference, there is another difference, the BMS offer on Sapphiro is 2 tickets each month. With dual variant it is split into 1 each on mastercard and amex, but on visa you get both of them together, so you can do buy 2 get 2 in the same booking.
Yeah I knew that's, it's almost same in every card who has more than one 1+1

Back