• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Apay limit upgrade

FforFun

TF Buzz
I had a secured icici platinum card with a limit of 9k on which I got approved apay card in limit sharing. After asking in the community, now I closed my secured platinum card but limit of Apay card is 9k only. How to ask for limit upgrade on Apay card?

Nishan11

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I had a secured icici platinum card with a limit of 9k on which I got approved apay card in limit sharing. After asking in the community, now I closed my secured platinum card but limit of Apay card is 9k only. How to ask for limit upgrade on Apay card?
Tweet to Icici care team ( @ICICIBank_Care ) in tweeter & tell that you wish to increase credit card limit. They will ask required details & arrange call back.

Their team will call you in 1-2 day & ask for some document like 3 months salary slip/salary credit bank statement or ITR for limit increase. If your card has pre approved limit increase offer, they will do without document.

If no offer, they will take service request and give you that service request number on call or by email & You will need to send those documents on their customer care email address ( Customer.care@icicibank.com) and mention service request number on subject line of email.

If everything is in order, your credit limit will be increased in 7-8 working days.

Hope this detail helps.

Last edited:

D₹V

TF Prestige
Tweet to Icici care team ( @ICICIBank_Care ) in tweeter & tell that you wish to increase credit card limit. They will ask required details & arrange call back.

Their team will call you in 1-2 day & ask for some document like 3 months salary slip/salary credit bank statement or ITR for limit increase. If your card has pre approved limit increase offer, they will do without document.

If no offer, they will take service request and give you that service request number on call or by email & You will need to send those documents on their customer care email address ( Customer.care@icicibank.com) and mention service request number on subject line of email.

If everything is in order, your credit limit will be increased in 7-8 working days.

Hope this derail helps.
@ashwink should be marked as solution 😅.