• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Bank Adani One Credit Cards | Full Details

@itzmycard brands seem weak af.
Adani Total Gas, Electricity, Wilmar are day to day interaction brands...
Gas, Electricity already covered by Amazon, Neu, Ace Card. Wilmar- BB/ Instamart/ Blinkit got it.

Like how can rewards be earned on realty, capital, house financing...

@itzmycard brands seem weak af.
Adani Total Gas, Electricity, Wilmar are day to day interaction brands...
Gas, Electricity already covered by Amazon, Neu, Ace Card. Wilmar- BB/ Instamart/ Blinkit got it.

Like how can rewards be earned on realty, capital, house financing...
If they give meet & greet complimentary at Adani leased airport for 5k card ..it would be a selling point specially for Mumbai folks

Bro where is that option??😭😭

Share your version.😑😑

I have attached what I am getting!!

Tell us what exactly you do to get this CC banner. Also if possible please share the T&C.
@irohitpragya : It will not harm you if you tell what is the version of Adani one app you are using.
Please share the screenshot.😑😑

It seems apart from you none of us were able to get this offer!!😐😐

Anything you want to add more in steps to get this option?

@irohitpragya : It will not harm you if you tell what is the version of Adani one app you are using.
Please share the screenshot.😑😑

It seems apart from you none of us were able to get this offer!!😐😐

Anything you want to add more in steps to get this option?
Bro, I downloaded the app yesterday for a train booking and before login I saw adani one ICICI credit card option in more option. That it.

I didn't proceed because ICICI Bank is shit for me. Using cards from 3 years not a single time got Limit Inc.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240531_102429_Adani One.jpg
    Screenshot_20240531_102429_Adani One.jpg
    125.8 KB · Views: 59
  • Screenshot_20240601_063841_Google Play Store.jpg
    Screenshot_20240601_063841_Google Play Store.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 59
You
Bro, I downloaded the app yesterday for a train booking and before login I saw adani one ICICI credit card option in more option. That it.

I didn't proceed because ICICI Bank is shit for me. Using cards from 3 years not a single time got Limit Inc.
you are in which location?

Are you still getting this offer in your app??

If yes, then can you please extract your apk and share with us.

Back