• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Devaluation ICICI Bank Credit Card Devaluation Notice 3rd January, 2024 | Lounge access, DCC fees, Reward System affected

What about Sapphiro Card ? is there any spend based limitation on this card ?
Its the same for Sapphiro but with 1 difference i.e you get Dreamfolks membership that gives 2 annual lounge access for free.

Its the same for Sapphiro but with 1 difference i.e you get Dreamfolks membership that gives 2 annual lounge access for free.

What is the validity of dream folks card ?
As I have MMT signature credit card and got Dream folks card but never used.

Now I also have sapphiro card since July 2023 and got another Dream folks card.

Actually I am planning foreign visit and want to use both dream folks cards.

What is the validity of dream folks card ?
As I have MMT signature credit card and got Dream folks card but never used.

Now I also have sapphiro card since July 2023 and got another Dream folks card.

Actually I am planning foreign visit and want to use both dream folks cards.
Usually dream folks membership should be valid as long as your credit card that gave you the benefit is active. Best thing to do is to check your dream folks membership, if it's in active state then you can use the 2 complimentary airport lounge per year easily .

Usually dream folks membership should be valid as long as your credit card that gave you the benefit is active. Best thing to do is to check your dream folks membership, if it's in active state then you can use the 2 complimentary airport lounge per year easily .
I have checked my MMT signature cc which is going to expire on 10/24 and the dream folks card received with the same card also have validity of 10/24 but it was not showing any lounge visit then I called DF cc and they told me that card has been expired on 02/24 and for more information call the bank. 😬😬😬

I have checked my MMT signature cc which is going to expire on 10/24 and the dream folks card received with the same card also have validity of 10/24 but it was not showing any lounge visit then I called DF cc and they told me that card has been expired on 02/24 and for more information call the bank. 😬😬😬
UPDATE:

I called ICICI Bank and asked to replaced my MMT Signature card before expiring and new DF card.
Now imobile app showing new MMT Signature card. I hope I will get both physical card asap.

You have to be careful.
there is only one Spa allowed per calendar year and if you do a second one, the spa ladies will tell you it is included /complimentary and later on ICICI will charge you 1440

You have to be careful.
there is only one Spa allowed per calendar year and if you do a second one, the spa ladies will tell you it is included /complimentary and later on ICICI will charge you 1440
In my dream folks card it is showing 2 spa session.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-08-12 083639.png
    Screenshot 2024-08-12 083639.png
    95.2 KB · Views: 10
Back