• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Bank current account

raviobhan

TF Neo
Hi,
I have a current account with ICICI for which I have committed an Average Quarterly Balance of ₹25,000. In End April 24 (End of 1st month of quarter), I received dn SMS saying that minimum balance was not been maintained in my account and that I may be charged for the same.
I immediately visited the branch and submitted an email pointing out that my balance was much more than the required minimum average. I attached relevant screenshots from the banking app. I never heard back from the Bank.
Now 2 days ago I received a similar SMS. Again, it is near the end of the first month of the 2nd quarter. BTW, this time my average balance since the beginning of the quarter is ₹1,70,000 (as displayed by the app).

Obviously, there is a serious bug in the banking system and inspite of pointing it out, the bak has not done anything about it for atleast 3 months.

Hi,
I have a current account with ICICI for which I have committed an Average Quarterly Balance of ₹25,000. In End April 24 (End of 1st month of quarter), I received dn SMS saying that minimum balance was not been maintained in my account and that I may be charged for the same.
I immediately visited the branch and submitted an email pointing out that my balance was much more than the required minimum average. I attached relevant screenshots from the banking app. I never heard back from the Bank.
Now 2 days ago I received a similar SMS. Again, it is near the end of the first month of the 2nd quarter. BTW, this time my average balance since the beginning of the quarter is ₹1,70,000 (as displayed by the app).

Obviously, there is a serious bug in the banking system and inspite of pointing it out, the bak has not done anything about it for atleast 3 months.
as long as no charges debited let it be....may be the SMS they send it to all by mistake

Back