• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Very Strict Current Account Opening Process

my mother had a current account with uco, on july we created one more individual current account with hdfc very easily, rm came to shop to get all the documents, it opened with in 1 day very easily.

Let me clarify that account can be opened by signing the blank form and the bank executive will give false declarations & also submit fake proofs.....He told me that i need not worry, he will manage everything.....I wanted to open the account ethically and by giving correct information.

my mother had a current account with uco, on july we created one more individual current account with hdfc very easily, rm came to shop to get all the documents, it opened with in 1 day very easily.
That is what i mentioned in OP that they insist on physical verification of commercial space...So yours is done properly...Unfortunately, i work from home office..Also not sure whether HDFC ask whether you already have CA or not....It was asked specifically in my case

That is what i mentioned in OP that they insist on physical verification of commercial space...So yours is done properly...Unfortunately, i work from home office..Also not sure whether HDFC ask whether you already have CA or not....It was asked specifically in my case
if your business doesn't involve large cash deposits, then you can also go for 2 savings account for online credits like SBi and HDFC both savings accounts will work fine i think

yes. My HDFC RM offered me to open a current account on individual name without any GST or business proof.

yaa, my friend recently opened the account... although they demand high Initial funding, which he denied and then they agreed to open the a/c on the IF of 20k...

Back