• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI bank debit cards devalued

This is the list of affected cards
(Please close the thread as it is irrelevant)

View attachment 62036
Weird. WM dc nahi dikh raha list me. I figured out ki kya hai. My mom has 2 accounts, both are WM, only one of them is having the WM dc whereas the other is showing coral in the app. I think that's why I got the email

Weird. WM dc nahi dikh raha list me. I figured out ki kya hai. My mom has 2 accounts, both are WM, only one of them is having the WM dc whereas the other is showing coral in the app. I think that's why I got the email
I also haven't received the notification.
My father & I both hold WM Accounts.
At last, ICICI acknowledged the account as a premium account.:cool:

I also haven't received the notification.
My father & I both hold WM Accounts.
At last, ICICI acknowledged the account as a premium account.:cool:
Lol, yeah time for me to request WM DC for the WM account. Anyways, use toh nahi hoga dc se cause cc hi use karunga instead

General Reply: Instead of banks, blame the exploiters who were not spending a rupee and yet having lounge access. I always say, it is only exploiters who end things for genuine people and this is done all around the planet. Expoiters are those who somehow in their mind start thinking that they deserved something in life and Govt, entities, banks are responsivle for their miserable lives.

General Reply: Instead of banks, blame the exploiters who were not spending a rupee and yet having lounge access. I always say, it is only exploiters who end things for genuine people and this is done all around the planet. Expoiters are those who somehow in their mind start thinking that they deserved something in life and Govt, entities, banks are responsivle for their miserable lives.
Yep, it is always the exploiters. If everything was done as the bank intended, we won't have devaluations that often, I guess.

Anyways, my post is not factually correct. Someone has pointed out, and their point is completely valid.
This is the list of affected cards
(Please close the thread as it is irrelevant)

View attachment 62036
Thanks for the comment. I agree, my post is irrelevant. Mods can delete it.

Back