• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Bank Saving Account not Opening- 3rd Part

Tejo

TF Legend
Those who are too busy in their lifes…😂
Yar I have already read your stories on time.

If I was in your place, I would give 5l cheque later I have requested for 10k regular variant ac else would have closed.

In-Direct bank account related services, Twitter care is not that useful.

By the way, nowadays icici really want to filter out their customer portfolio exceptions for youth only. 🤣

Last 100% working method for you, change address in aadhar corresponding to rural icici branch.

Tejo

TF Legend
@raghu.rokda Rokda Bhai, RBIO ke paas ghasitke le jao ICICI ko. Aaj kal bahut fudak Raha hai. Data leak karke bhi nahi sudhrega. RBIO hi sabak seekhayega.
Raghu to Rbi: I'm unable to open icici ac.

Rbi to icici: why you are restricting him from ac opening ?

Icici (his 1st br m) to icici nodal officer to Rbi Bo : His ac was already closed due to numerous upi txns regarding cricket betting/crypto txns.

Rbi Bo to Raghu: As per bank policy you can't open ac with them due to risk policy of the bank. If you still wants open an ac with them and you don't have any bsbda ac with any other bank then I personally request branch manager to open bsbda but you will certain restrictions in account like deposit limit, transaction limit.

else RBI Bo might even close the ticket seeing ICICI Bank 🤣

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
Because you are legend 😆
IN icici its always advisable to open your account in either rural or branch which is having less customers.....then transfer ur account anywhere u want....the prime branch will never open account...without huge money upfront.....i was able to open regular icici account...with only 5000 MAB....after complaint on twitter....I still have that account....and my account is in rural branch....

you should have a sbi accout if u deposit too much money....deposit money in sbi...transfer to any account u want...for private banks its always advisable to open in rural branch or semi urban if u dont have any rural branch in ur city......my axis,icici and hdfc...all are in rural branches with minimum mab....,with indusind..i have zero balance partner account...with ltf signature debit card..its the only visa debit card I have and works for everything from atm withdrawl as it has 50 free atm withdrawl limit per month and all other accounts dont have any debit card....no use of paying fees for debit card...bank are earning enough from ur money that u deposit in ur account...

Shubham Yadav

TF Legend
Woh jis din Govt RuPay ko ek for-profit company banayega tabhi band hoga.

Phir RuPay apna Ultra Premium cards launch karega

Exclusively 100 people k liye Earth par.

Mera already advance me booking hai, baki 99 log kon hoga tumlog apas me decide karlo.
bata do bhaiya kaise name add kareye

nhi toh comment report kr dunga :ROFLMAO: :cool:

1714218886121.png

Attachments

• 1714218839580.png
    1714218839580.png
    48.1 KB · Views: 7