• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Icici card approval chances

yb24

TF Premier
So icici straight away rejectedy credit card application thrice without asking any documents online now I have recently filled the 5 lakh itr and also I am salaried so I am thinking to apply credit card offline this time.
I have privilege bank account in icici also.
What are the chances of getting card offline and what can be the expected limit.

So icici straight away rejectedy credit card application thrice without asking any documents online now I have recently filled the 5 lakh itr and also I am salaried so I am thinking to apply credit card offline this time.
What are the chances of getting card offline and what can be the expected limit.
First card to apply would be Amazon Pay ICICI, that's the easy card to get approval rather than getting core cards.

just apply via cashkaro or best is direct go to the marketing person of prividing cc in offline bank

Back