• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Icici coral rupay credit card

harsha1

TF Select
Hi Team, if we get icici coral rupay cc as LTF , is it good to get it? I currently hold only one Apay cc with limit 7.3L ( relationship as icici salary account)

What would be cc limit for coral rupay normally? ( I know icici use shared limit for all credit cards ) so is there any chance they will increase limit with this rupay cc?

Also do they provide physical card for this upi rupay cc ?

And being core icici card , will all e-commerce shopping offers applicable to this or need VISA varient only?

Thanks

Hi Team, if we get icici coral rupay cc as LTF , is it good to get it? I currently hold only one Apay cc with limit 7.3L ( relationship as icici salary account)

What would be cc limit for coral rupay normally? ( I know icici use shared limit for all credit cards ) so is there any chance they will increase limit with this rupay cc?

Also do they provide physical card for this upi rupay cc ?

And being core icici card , will all e-commerce shopping offers applicable to this or need VISA varient only?

Thanks
I applied for APay CC in April 2022, and got it
Then I applied for a Core card after few months - Rubyx LTF
Later in 2023 they gave pre-approved offer for Coral Rupay LTF
I hold all the 3 cards above

I applied for APay CC in April 2022, and got it
Then I applied for a Core card after few months - Rubyx LTF
Later in 2023 they gave pre-approved offer for Coral Rupay LTF
I hold all the 3 cards above
How did you get Rubyx LTF ? I mean do you have longstanding relationship with ICICI or got a pre-approved offer randomly?

How did you get Rubyx LTF ? I mean do you have longstanding relationship with ICICI or got a pre-approved offer randomly?
Many people got randomly one/two months ago, And if you have a good relationship with ICICI (specially salary account/high amount of FD) you can negotiate with them for Rubyx LTF

Reactions: NCD
All the ICICI credit card limits are shared, even if it's shown in your system or not.
You can request customer service to match the low limit card with the higher limit one.
It will be done easily.

Back