• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

LTF Pre-approved Coral Rupay credit card offer recieved within a month of Amazon pay ICICI credit card Approval

me_sovon

TF Select
Just now at 12:20 am mid night, I opened the iMobile app and guess what a pre-approved rupay coral card offer is showing for me.

I just grabbed the offer. 🙌🙌

My Amazon pay ICICI card was approved last month on 19th July 2024 without any banking relationship with ICICI bank, without income proof and video kyc. Today 9th August I received the pre-approved LTF coral card offer, it's not even a month.

And guess what my first bill is not generated yet, 1st billing date is 12th August.

This month I have spent nearly 3k.

I was too much anxious for Rupay Card as well as a core icici credit card. Maybe you have seen my posts and comments asking about the details, and everyone told me to wait for sometime.
And I listened to them, thank you to everyone, those who have shared their valueable advice.

Thank you.

One more thing, I have completed the process but the card is not showing in my app, so how much it will take to reflect the card details? And could you please confirm me that if they will send any physical card or not?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-08-09-00-28-40-95_dc00545bd3b8828f033a02ac25b2d36d.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-08-09-00-28-40-95_dc00545bd3b8828f033a02ac25b2d36d.jpg
    511 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:
Once DM on X to ICICI and ask if they can provide any card, usually they give based on Amz Pay, Platinum or Coral as core card, give once a try.

No harm on trying... check related threads as well.

Now they didn't offer platinum card also I had asked them the same before getting the pre-approved off & they told me that they will not offer any core icici card with Amazon pay card.
Either I have to wait for pre-approved offer or I have to apply for a card.

Back