• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI credit card C2C

Hello everyone, Can anyone refer me an ICICI agent to apply credit card C2C near Kolkata? I have 1.35 lakh limit from Axis, 86k limit from SBI, 1.4 lakh limit from BOB Onecard. Also which cards can I expect LTF via C2C? If anyone helps, it will be great! 😃

Hello everyone, Can anyone refer me an ICICI agent to apply credit card C2C near Kolkata? I have 1.35 lakh limit from Axis, 86k limit from SBI, 1.4 lakh limit from BOB Onecard. Also which cards can I expect LTF via C2C? If anyone helps, it will be great! 😃
i would suggest try to open an account maintain some balance and get pre-approved offer .. my sis got like 17L limit with sapphiro directly as preapproved offer

How much did she maintain?
Is she salaried or self employed?
tbh as per her profile she got very good limit don't know why .. hardly she had 2-3L or so

but surely u can also get a decent variant and limit i guess if u can maintain little balance also like 1-2L maybe

i got my rubyx it was my first cc while i was student in 2019 with 2.8L limit preapproved that time rubyx was good as first cc and i only maintained some 1-2L around nothing much

Open an account to get a card, but the question is, does ICICI offer any card worth having (except Amazon Pay)
True. Right now all icici credit cards except Amazon pay & emarald are just good for nothing and not worthy to maintain those. I have cancelled my Rubyx credit card last week as the ICICI credit cards are getting devalued

Last edited:
True. Right now all icici credit cards except Amazon pay & emarald are just good for nothing and not worthy to maintain those. I have cancelled my Rubyx credit card last week as the ICICI credit cards are getting devalued
even emerald is not worth the fee, if offered LTF then ok, few weeks ago i was thinking the same way as OP, open an account, deposit anf then ask for emerald. but after doing some research here and YT decided not to chase icici for it, ( i have amazon pay and mmt platinum). Yes only makes sense if you dont have any icici card for the instant discount offer,

but if u don't have any and want an icici credit card this is the best and easiest route bcuz it will be preapproved and no rejection etc.. rest u need a core card for instant discount which amazon pay won't give.. icici is always there somewhere or the other with instant discount offers even emi thing free cancellation xD

even emerald is not worth the fee, if offered LTF then ok, few weeks ago i was thinking the same way as OP, open an account, deposit anf then ask for emerald. but after doing some research here and YT decided not to chase icici for it, ( i have amazon pay and mmt platinum). Yes only makes sense if you dont have any icici card for the instant discount offer,
True. Correctly said

Back