• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI credit card limit issue

Raman997

TF Buzz
I have been using ICICI HPCL credit card from past 2 years but haven't received any credit limit increase. I requested CC for LE and they increased it from 50k to 70k. I have other cards with better limit. They gave card upgrade offer. Should I close this card reapply c2c basis for better limit?
Other cards-
  • AMEX MRCC- 2.31 lac
  • SBI SC- 1.15 lac
  • Axis Ace - 84k
Same issue with BOB select card. They provided me 10k limit and after LE request, they increased to 13k.
Any suggestion?

Proffesor

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I have been using ICICI HPCL credit card from past 2 years but haven't received any credit limit increase. I requested CC for LE and they increased it from 50k to 70k. I have other cards with better limit. They gave card upgrade offer. Should I close this card reapply c2c basis for better limit?
Other cards-
  • AMEX MRCC- 2.31 lac
  • SBI SC- 1.15 lac
  • Axis Ace - 84k
Same issue with BOB select card. They provided me 10k limit and after LE request, they increased to 13k.
Any suggestion?
Please don't close the card it may effect your cibil depth of credit history since it's 2 years old. Icici bank has a policy that they will not provide the LE under 6 months if they provided earlier in most of the cases.
1.U can ask them buy sending the AMEX cc statement and ask them to match that and just tell me planning to close the card if they didn't match.
2. If your income is increased in these 2 years then u can send them ur pay slips or ITR and ask them about LE.