• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Credit Card payment Via HDFC Credit Card - Help

srzaza

TF Neo
Due to low limit on my wife's ICICI credit card, I want to pay her credit card bill through my HDFC Credit Card so that she can handle all the payments and do not have to wait for OTP or payments from me.
What is the best way to transfer money from my HDFC credit card. I have Payzapp app, Cred & Paytm. Thought of using Payzapp virtual card but on app no option is available, tried Cred for payment through debit card and adding Payzapp virtual card, it goes to payment and then nothing (Option only appears of Debit card with payment 50K and above) Any other suggestions please?

Due to low limit on my wife's ICICI credit card, I want to pay her credit card bill through my HDFC Credit Card so that she can handle all the payments and do not have to wait for OTP or payments from me.
What is the best way to transfer money from my HDFC credit card. I have Payzapp app, Cred & Paytm. Thought of using Payzapp virtual card but on app no option is available, tried Cred for payment through debit card and adding Payzapp virtual card, it goes to payment and then nothing (Option only appears of Debit card with payment 50K and above) Any other suggestions please?
Payment of One Credit Card bill from another credit card is not allowed.

Pay through mobikwik some charges will be there

Back